Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Why am I not surprised."
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"There's been rioting outside Downing Street tonight "
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"I guess it's bottom of the barrel scrapings for politicians these days."
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
1 hour ago
Stephen left a comment for Chrissy Mein
"Happy Birthday Chrissy! Have a great day"
16 hours ago
"That 5 years will take forever......."
17 hours ago
"Oh for crying out loud five years of Borass in number 10. Where is a British Lee Harvey Oswald…"
17 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Done. Your friend is right. That's how I see the USofA. It seems that middle America has…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Hahaha...."
yesterday
Doone commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"From Twitter  An old uni friend send me this map saying "This is definitely how I see the…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Criminals, the lot of 'em. Why don't they sell off some of their artwork if they're…"
yesterday
"Well if that's love, I'll stay to myself."
yesterday
yesterday
"Oops"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"The Vatican is using donations for the poor to fight its budget deficit, report says As little as…"
yesterday
Onyango Makagutu commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"They are so hateful in the name of love. it is confusing to say the least"
yesterday
"They are so hateful."
yesterday
"Toronto shuts doors to anti-gay hate preacher David LynnPASTOR David Lynn, a vocal campaigner…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Why Does Enceladus Have Stripes at its South Pole? Saturn’s moon Enceladus has captivating…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Two Yanks at Stamford Bridge Chelsea's football stadium.  Christian Mate Pulisic is an…"
Wednesday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

I almost posted this in my Incredibly Strange Music thread, but decided that Mrs. Miller deserves her own. Felch Grogan introduced me to Mrs. Miller several years ago, and it's the best gift he's ever given me. I just LOVE Mrs. Miller!

Strangers in the Night

Downtown

A Lovers Concerto

Let’s Hang On

There Goes My Everything

The Girl from Ipanema

These Boots Were Made for Walking

A Hard Day’s Night

Chim Chim Cher-ee

Yellow Submarine

A Groovy Kind of Love

Monday, Monday

Green Tambourine

The Weekend of a Private Secretary

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

Flo is still my favorite:

No way man! At least with Mrs. Miller you can understand what she is saying.

You philistine.

Mrs. Miller was an extraordinary singer, yet Flo was still miles above. (Or below. (Well, miles ahead on the same scale.)) A true genius.

And contrary to Miller, Jenkins was (1) a snob; and (2) completely unaware of her (utter lack of) talent. That alone makes her the greatest. (Or the worst. (Well, the superlativest.))

Oh man, these are simply horrible. =)

There is something wrong with you people. Someone had to say it! :-)

You seem to be the minority here, Adriana. So, there must be something wrong with you! I think that's how it works. :> 

there's something wrong with ME too, then......that voice----shiver!!
This is the best cure for depression right here... you don't need anything else! This and Wing.
FINALLY! A PERSON ON MY SAME WAVELENGTH!

i was about to commetn i am glad you got something good from Felch, til i heard the stuff....i remember her, i didn't, until i hit heard that voice again...

Still, there are sooooo many album covers that beat out Mrs. Miller's...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service