Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"Wow!"
8 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"Mystery resolved: ancient proteins extracted from a 1.9 Ma old specimen prove Gigantopithecus (a…"
8 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Looks like  CockWomble  The crested treeswift. (Photo: Shrikrish Namaqdum)"
8 hours ago
Ana Pirs joined Radu Andreiu's group
Thumbnail

Mathematics

"Mathematics is the gate and key of the sciences." (Roger Bacon)See More
18 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"I didn't know there was a debate around the origins of the Nile River."
18 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Titanotylopus was a gigantic camel from North America that may have reached a shoulder height of…"
22 hours ago
"Titanotylopus was a gigantic camel from North America that may have reached a shoulder height of…"
22 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"The UK does seem to have high prices so higher pay is needed.  It should be needed in the USA…"
yesterday
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"The Nile River is much older than previously…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Rather explains why so many have to have more than one damn job, & there goes stress levels,…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"The London living wage is only £10.55 who could live on that?"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
yesterday
"Boy Doone i thought the pay was low in the UK"
yesterday
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"That would be 19.28  USD which seems a bit high.."
yesterday
"McDonald's workers are fighting back against zero-hours contracts and unsafe workplaces.…"
yesterday
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Origins of the names of the elements. Source: https://buff.ly/2pbnMzO"
yesterday
"About right."
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Jaume's Discussions (773)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

""

Jaume replied Sep 19, 2011 to 8 Reasons Nirvana's 'Nevermind' Is The Most Important Rock Album of All Time

18 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Adriana

"Eight reasons that have nil to do with the music itself? That might be an incentive…"

Jaume replied Sep 18, 2011 to 8 Reasons Nirvana's 'Nevermind' Is The Most Important Rock Album of All Time

18 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Adriana

"A list of the greatest atheists songs without Georges Brassens? That can't be right."

Jaume replied Aug 24, 2011 to Atheist songs

41 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Neal

"Thanks for clearing things up. For a while I wondered if you weren't this other guy.…"

Jaume replied Jul 5, 2011 to What kind of music do you like?

12 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Ken Wheeler

"I'm craving chocolate and honey right now."

Jaume replied Jul 5, 2011 to The oh so very NSFW, anything goes, I-can't-believe-what-I'm-hearing music, video, performance art, and multi-media thread

13 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"Were you self-hypnotizing?   I thought it made both time and distance shorter - so…"

Jaume replied Jun 20, 2011 to Help me compile a long playlist for RUNNING

46 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Chris

"Jobim's Águas de Março. I used to sing it to myself (mentally) in an endless loop wh…"

Jaume replied Jun 19, 2011 to Help me compile a long playlist for RUNNING

46 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Chris

"Can't believe how this is still pertinent.   You're not alone. Every now and then so…"

Jaume replied May 13, 2011 to Frank Zappa: Trouble Every Day

15 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Bill

"You philistine. Mrs. Miller was an extraordinary singer, yet Flo was still miles abo…"

Jaume replied Mar 21, 2011 to Mrs. Miller

10 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

"Flo is still my favorite:   "

Jaume replied Mar 21, 2011 to Mrs. Miller

10 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service