Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
42 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
44 minutes ago
"I probably think it was the latter Onyango plus all the lies in the press about Corbyn. And with…"
45 minutes ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"A rufous-backed kingfisher eating a crab. (Photo: Lawrence Neo)"
7 hours ago
Doone commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Loch Ness Soup Ladle. Causing quite a stir. Info: http://bit.ly/1zD6yWO"
7 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Stephen how could your countrymen and women vote in Borass as you so adoringly call him? Is there…"
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Thomas Hunscher
"Happy Birthday Thomas, Have a great day"
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Theresa Kappos
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Alexandria Guerrero
"Happy birthday Alexandria. Have a great day"
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Bruce W Hammond
"Happy birthday Bruce. Have a great day."
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Why am I not surprised."
yesterday
"There's been rioting outside Downing Street tonight "
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"I guess it's bottom of the barrel scrapings for politicians these days."
yesterday
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Chrissy Mein
"Happy Birthday Chrissy! Have a great day"
Friday
"That 5 years will take forever......."
Friday
"Oh for crying out loud five years of Borass in number 10. Where is a British Lee Harvey Oswald…"
Friday
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Done. Your friend is right. That's how I see the USofA. It seems that middle America has…"
Thursday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Hahaha...."
Thursday
Doone commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"From Twitter  An old uni friend send me this map saying "This is definitely how I see the…"
Thursday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'cosmogeny' (1)

← Back to Science!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

Many if not all human societies have origin myths and they differ greatly.Several years ago a San Francisco-born-and-raised woman told me s…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

31 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service