Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Lauren Ell's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the shutting down I am talking about - conservative speakers being shut down…"

Lauren Ell replied Oct 6 to Will An American Conservative Party NOT Serving the Metaphorical One Percent Succeed?

7 Oct 6
Reply by Lauren Ell

"What do you think of Madalyn Murray O'Hair's son William J. Murray who was raised by…"

Lauren Ell replied Sep 28 to Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore

33 Sep 28
Reply by Lauren Ell

"I don't know. It's beyond me. But I will support a party that challenges people from…"

Lauren Ell replied Sep 28 to Will An American Conservative Party NOT Serving the Metaphorical One Percent Succeed?

7 Oct 6
Reply by Lauren Ell

"I don't consider there to be a set definition of "conservative" - it is a dynamic id…"

Lauren Ell replied Sep 28 to Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore

33 Sep 28
Reply by Lauren Ell

"Personally I would like the education system to be completely revamped. College stud…"

Lauren Ell replied Sep 25 to Will An American Conservative Party NOT Serving the Metaphorical One Percent Succeed?

7 Oct 6
Reply by Lauren Ell

"Do you consider yourself "atheist"?"

Lauren Ell replied Sep 23 to Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore

33 Sep 28
Reply by Lauren Ell

"The only description of an atheist is a person who does not believe in a higher spir…"

Lauren Ell replied Sep 23 to Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore

33 Sep 28
Reply by Lauren Ell

"For ten years I was an unregistered voter. When people asked me which party I identi…"

Lauren Ell replied Sep 23 to Will An American Conservative Party NOT Serving the Metaphorical One Percent Succeed?

7 Oct 6
Reply by Lauren Ell

"You are a wonderful representative of the atheist community."

Lauren Ell replied Sep 22 to Texas district flips to red after 139 years of being blue

4 Sep 22
Reply by May the Big Bang RIP

"An atheist Republican is an atheist who is a registered Republican."

Lauren Ell replied Sep 18 to Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore

33 Sep 28
Reply by Lauren Ell

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service