Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
35 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
38 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
2 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
2 hours ago
Davy commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
3 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
3 hours ago
Suzanna commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
3 hours ago
Suzanna commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
3 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Birthdays

Stephen's Discussions (1,552)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

""The Republican Party is in need of a new generation of leadership, and is open to m…"

Stephen replied Feb 21 to The GOP is fine with me: A tale from a Humanist Republican

1 Feb 21
Reply by Stephen

"In the US the poor can die for lack of healthcare in Sweden someone might have to wa…"

Stephen replied Jan 23 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"I don't think the Secular Coalition for America has any responsibility to print your…"

Stephen replied Jan 22 to Republican Atheists article that Secular Coalition for America would not publish

4 Jan 22
Reply by Lauren Ell

"You say you want to see Atheists playing a bigger roll in the Republican party. At t…"

Stephen replied Jan 22 to Republican Atheists article that Secular Coalition for America would not publish

4 Jan 22
Reply by Lauren Ell

"Working for my union I've had many fraternal relationships with swede's and the vast…"

Stephen replied Jan 9 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"Lauren Ell's opinion on health care just goes to prove that even Atheists can be wro…"

Stephen replied Jan 9 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"World Health Organization Ranking; The World’s Health Systems http://thepatientfacto…"

Stephen replied Jan 5 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"You're missing the point if healthcare doesn't cover everyone then it's no good. All…"

Stephen replied Jan 5 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"Well, arent you okay. just try and remember all those poor people who cant afford to…"

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"Even universal healthcare systems have its faults especially when rightwing politici…"

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service