Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"It’s the strangest thing about this church - it is obsessed with sex, absolutely obsessed.…"
1 hour ago
dead jawa posted a blog post

Jesus as reincarnated Alexander the Great (no more wacky than mainstream ideas)

This is just a quick idea out of left field. The root of this idea is in part based on a prior blog…See More
4 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Although the far territory of the extreme can exert an intoxicating pull on susceptible individuals…"
23 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"All labels start as abuse and become a treasured icon."
yesterday
Stephen Brodie commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Those of us on the left who believe in equality and fairness should take ownership of the term…"
yesterday
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Great proverb, Patricia."
yesterday
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"O'Brien is so down to earth when he has a go at hysterical media whipping up problems where…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"And I respect neither."
yesterday
"I worked hard to undo my xian servile training, and I'm proud to feel as independant and free…"
yesterday
" Chris I had imagined that the cap doffing would have lessened considerably by now and…"
yesterday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Aiglentina A Lamontagne
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
"I love that one, Patricia! When you're trained in cap doffing and other servile habits,…"
yesterday
Kurt Neuleuf commented on A Former Member's group CRITICAL THINKING
"The average teacher teaches kids facts. The outstanding teacher teaches kids to teach themselves."
yesterday
Kurt Neuleuf commented on A Former Member's group CRITICAL THINKING
"Stephen I hypothesise that the only sure fire way to teach our future citizens to think will be…"
yesterday
yesterday
"The shallowness is astounding."
yesterday
"I know yeah. The British are encouraged to turn on people who believe in fairness and decency…"
yesterday
"Oh for shit sakes!!!!!!"
yesterday
Stephen Brodie commented on A Former Member's group CRITICAL THINKING
"Kurt now that's a hard one to answer. Our only hope I think is to teach our children not…"
yesterday
"Here's James O'Brien taking the deserved piss out of the anti-woke brigade of the Daily…"
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Hell, this might be even better than the stationary earth dude. Cutting off your balls should be an action that all religious men partake in. 

An Indian spiritual guru-turned- movie-star allegedly convinced up to 400 men to castrate themselves because it would bring them closer to God.

The procedures are thought to have taken place around the year 2000.

However, victims are only coming forward after overcoming initial fears of speaking out against the widely-beloved Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, who has around 40 to 50 million followers worldwide, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

Got to love it.

The Rakyat Post

Views: 590

Replies to This Discussion

Well there ya go!

It's odd how much gawd interests himself in the bodily discharges of the Israelites. Do you think his interest is prurient it certainly sounds like it?

New King James version.
“Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘When any man has a discharge from his body, his discharge is unclean. 

Obsession comes to mind.

He sees you when you're sleeping.
He knows when you're awake.
He knows if you've been bad or good.
So be good for goodness sake…

Or else, He’ll burn for alive for all eternity!

He sees you when you're sleeping.
He knows when you're awake.
He knows when you've been bad or good,
And when you masturbate.

-- Aron Ra

He not only knows everything about us, but it seems he has a prurient interest in what we do with our private parts. Sickening 

Ouch, there are better ways my dudes.

Insanity comes to mind.

outsanity comes to my mind, but that's not a word so you win.

There ARE???  Why do I doubt that? [smh!]

[And by that I mean, if there are ANY valid ways to “meet god,” I have yet to hear them!]

There is an infinitesimally small chance that literally any random ritual could get you closer to a deity, all of them unlikely given that we have never seen or heard or tasted or measured in any scientific capacity one in all of human existence, but if all of them are equally ill-equipped to prove better then the other at it, you might as well choose one that is less gruesome. Hug a giant teddy bear while sleeping for instance is a pretty spiritual experience (at least for me) poetically speaking.

Besides, there are better ways to remove your testicles. Sex reassignment surgery, vasectomy, surgical castration, chemical castration, you don't have to go to the kitchen to find your sharpest knife, a cutting board, a towel, grandma's sewing kit, and several ice packs. There are many better and more scientific ways to make studies of the so-called paranormal that let you suffer a lot less. I feel like, you know, they should try those happy options first.

These 400 men are sadly mistaken! God wants testicles that are in prime shape—and ditto for the penis—otherwise, NO mand will be allowed to enter heaven. Here it is: —>

RSS

© 2022   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service