Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Stephen Brodie commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Yes Ian one hopes the killer is caught but I'm not holding my breath. The Met has…"
40 minutes ago
"Of course, there has always been crime n London but no different from any other big city. London…"
48 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"At least there's a good photo of him."
1 hour ago
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"That is so CRUEL, Stephen. Many people must feel unsafe now. I hope the killer is caught soon."
1 hour ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"The wishes were good but reality is harder. It so hard not to lose the space you need."
2 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Sally Carmen Carmen
""Happy Birthday!""
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
3 hours ago
"I want to thank everyone for all the good wishes you have sent me about the mugging. I felt I was…"
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"He's so good at these."
11 hours ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Liberal Redneck - Liz Cheney and the New GOP"
11 hours ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion
"WOTM: Down. But Certainly Not Out."
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
14 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Kill a man and you're a murderer, kill many and you're a conqueror, kill them all,…"
18 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Priscilla Casity
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Stephen Brodie replied to Loren Miller's discussion Non-Religious LGBTQ People In America (American Atheists) in the group Gender Blender
"Thanks Loren for the PDF link very interesting "
yesterday
Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Gender Blender
Thumbnail

Non-Religious LGBTQ People In America (American Atheists)

I am in recent receipt of a summary of a brief from the U.S. Secular Survey on non-religious LGBTQ…See More
yesterday
Loren Miller commented on Adriana's group Gender Blender
"I note that there hasn't been a lot of activity in this particular group in a while.  As…"
yesterday
Loren Miller joined Adriana's group
Thumbnail

Gender Blender

We aim to discuss all gender issues, not just women issues. Society views of gender affects us from…See More
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"All good ones, especially the know-it-all."
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Hell, this might be even better than the stationary earth dude. Cutting off your balls should be an action that all religious men partake in. 

An Indian spiritual guru-turned- movie-star allegedly convinced up to 400 men to castrate themselves because it would bring them closer to God.

The procedures are thought to have taken place around the year 2000.

However, victims are only coming forward after overcoming initial fears of speaking out against the widely-beloved Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, who has around 40 to 50 million followers worldwide, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

Got to love it.

The Rakyat Post

Views: 623

Replies to This Discussion

Well there ya go!

It's odd how much gawd interests himself in the bodily discharges of the Israelites. Do you think his interest is prurient it certainly sounds like it?

New King James version.
“Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘When any man has a discharge from his body, his discharge is unclean. 

Obsession comes to mind.

He sees you when you're sleeping.
He knows when you're awake.
He knows if you've been bad or good.
So be good for goodness sake…

Or else, He’ll burn for alive for all eternity!

He sees you when you're sleeping.
He knows when you're awake.
He knows when you've been bad or good,
And when you masturbate.

-- Aron Ra

He not only knows everything about us, but it seems he has a prurient interest in what we do with our private parts. Sickening 

Ouch, there are better ways my dudes.

Insanity comes to mind.

outsanity comes to my mind, but that's not a word so you win.

There ARE???  Why do I doubt that? [smh!]

[And by that I mean, if there are ANY valid ways to “meet god,” I have yet to hear them!]

There is an infinitesimally small chance that literally any random ritual could get you closer to a deity, all of them unlikely given that we have never seen or heard or tasted or measured in any scientific capacity one in all of human existence, but if all of them are equally ill-equipped to prove better then the other at it, you might as well choose one that is less gruesome. Hug a giant teddy bear while sleeping for instance is a pretty spiritual experience (at least for me) poetically speaking.

Besides, there are better ways to remove your testicles. Sex reassignment surgery, vasectomy, surgical castration, chemical castration, you don't have to go to the kitchen to find your sharpest knife, a cutting board, a towel, grandma's sewing kit, and several ice packs. There are many better and more scientific ways to make studies of the so-called paranormal that let you suffer a lot less. I feel like, you know, they should try those happy options first.

These 400 men are sadly mistaken! God wants testicles that are in prime shape—and ditto for the penis—otherwise, NO mand will be allowed to enter heaven. Here it is: —>

RSS

© 2022   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service