Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"That power needs cutting."
49 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"We watched PBS last night too, Randy. Sounds positive for hopefully removing some carbon, as long…"
51 minutes ago
Davy commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"As they say there is only one poll that counts all the others mean nothing."
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and the connection between much of the media and the Tory establishment. NEWS
"I Lost 39 Members of My Family in the Holocaust, Jeremy Corbyn is No Antisemite | Andrew Feinstein"
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous…"
5 hours ago
Randall Smith commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Sick and tired of watching the same old CNN and MSNBC "news", I watched 3 hours of nature…"
5 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion or at least a Religion without Scump
"Yes, & very frighteningly dangerous."
10 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion or at least a Religion without Scump
"Mrs B, i don't think it is something to be comprehended. It is absurd"
10 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion or at least a Religion without Scump
"I will never comprehend any of this."
19 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion or at least a Religion without Scump
"A teacher gets beheaded by a Muslim man but the whole Islamic world rages against France for…"
19 hours ago
"Horrid things done in religion's name."
yesterday
Stephen commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"How can it be a bad thing for a worldview to argue (a) that our experience of reality, not myth or…"
yesterday
Chris B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Very true and beautiful!"
yesterday
Olivia T. updated their profile
yesterday
"Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"How can it be a bad thing for a worldview to argue (a) that our experience of reality, not myth or…"
yesterday
"That is also the excuse when they can't answer something themselves."
Tuesday
"It's a meaningless panacea when we invent a god that can do anything and be anything……"
Tuesday
Chris B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Same for me - and I tend to avoid all sounds at the moment, caused by hearing problems."
Tuesday
"I'm with you there, Onyango. I don't particularly like the voice in my ears, reading…"
Tuesday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Hell, this might be even better than the stationary earth dude. Cutting off your balls should be an action that all religious men partake in. 

An Indian spiritual guru-turned- movie-star allegedly convinced up to 400 men to castrate themselves because it would bring them closer to God.

The procedures are thought to have taken place around the year 2000.

However, victims are only coming forward after overcoming initial fears of speaking out against the widely-beloved Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, who has around 40 to 50 million followers worldwide, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

Got to love it.

The Rakyat Post

Views: 401

Replies to This Discussion

this is beyond ridiculous! the things people believe

Hope it was without anesthesia, now that would get them closer to their god. =)

Don't run with scissors.

A guru-etc convinced up to 400 men to castrate themselves to get closer to their god?

The guru-etc saw the Darwin Awards and did something for his part of the world.

What was the group called that committed suicide when the comet Hale Bopp orbited?

Heavens Gate!

I understand that if not all most of them were Eunichs 

Farrell and good by them and others of their ilk.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service