Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"No one can sit at the bedside of a dying child and still believe in God. -- Bertrand Russell No…"
52 minutes ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"And we're breaking our heads about how to change it...."
6 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Abby.60100
""Happy Birthday!""
7 hours ago
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Chris, I'm appalled by this behaviour and these attitudes too but I'm afraid I'm not…"
7 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I am shocked, not just by inappropiate behaviour, but by the total want of responsible governing,…"
7 hours ago
Kurt Neuleuf commented on A Former Member's group CRITICAL THINKING
"In both our countries the pioneers set out with a wagon and an oxen, with little else and built…"
11 hours ago
Andy Stout commented on A Former Member's group CRITICAL THINKING
"I think it is a crime that public schools do not teach kids HOW TO THINK. What could be more…"
12 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Andy Stout's discussion Magats in the meat... The cure may have arrived!
"Always been atheist, despite being in moronism, until I rebelled & refused to go."
12 hours ago
Andy Stout replied to Andy Stout's discussion Magats in the meat... The cure may have arrived!
"I trust you are also a fellow atheist. We Canadians are certainly "blessed" to live in a…"
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"There's a time & place, & the place of work ain't it."
16 hours ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"What's the world coming to? Aren't we supposed to be shocked by a story like this? James…"
16 hours ago
Stephen Brodie replied to Stephen Brodie's discussion Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God
"And the rogues are winning. "
16 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Andy Stout's discussion Magats in the meat... The cure may have arrived!
"I'm Canadian too, born in Calgary, live in BC."
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Just a waste of paper."
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Yup, it do."
18 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for Kurt Neuleuf
"Good to see you here."
18 hours ago
Andy Stout replied to Jacqueline Little's discussion Why? in the group Atheist Morality
"So many people are against atheism because so many are for theism. The more succinct question is,…"
20 hours ago
Andy Stout commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion
"IMAGINE NO RELIGION??? What a question! It is a testimony to the longevity of the Dark Ages. It is…"
20 hours ago
Andy Stout replied to Andy Stout's discussion Magats in the meat... The cure may have arrived!
"Excuse me, Mrs. B, while I go to my backyard and kiss the Canadian soil I live on."
20 hours ago
Andy Stout commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion
"The Bible IS a book that "speaks the word of God": So is every other book with a…"
20 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Hell, this might be even better than the stationary earth dude. Cutting off your balls should be an action that all religious men partake in. 

An Indian spiritual guru-turned- movie-star allegedly convinced up to 400 men to castrate themselves because it would bring them closer to God.

The procedures are thought to have taken place around the year 2000.

However, victims are only coming forward after overcoming initial fears of speaking out against the widely-beloved Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, who has around 40 to 50 million followers worldwide, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

Got to love it.

The Rakyat Post

Views: 589

Replies to This Discussion

this is beyond ridiculous! the things people believe

Hope it was without anesthesia, now that would get them closer to their god. =)

Don't run with scissors.

A guru-etc convinced up to 400 men to castrate themselves to get closer to their god?

The guru-etc saw the Darwin Awards and did something for his part of the world.

What was the group called that committed suicide when the comet Hale Bopp orbited?

Heavens Gate!

I understand that if not all most of them were Eunichs 

Farrell and good by them and others of their ilk.

How'd it work for them, do you suppose?

Oh, ain't religion grand!

God is VERY particular as to testicles! The Bible wants men's balls in tip top condition! Here —>

Picky, picky, picky.....

I wonder if God "throws balls" in Heaven. Ha, ha,

Depends on what kind, I guess....hahahahaha.....

God LOVES a healthy penis and testicles. He actually says, in the Bible, that without these male parts being in tip top condition, we guys can NOT get into Heaven. Don't believe me? Oh atheists, tsk.. READ YOUR BIBLE! —>

Attachments:

RSS

© 2022   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service