Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Imbecile Named Scump News
"Canada Day as well as our anniversary.... July 1st, 1966"
14 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Imbecile Named Scump News
"Typical greed. "
14 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Imbecile Named Scump News
"BREAKING: Mayor de Blasio just said the 'Black Lives Matter' mural in front of Trump…"
15 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Imbecile Named Scump News
"                      Happy Canada day  "
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Imbecile Named Scump News
"Revealed: Covid-19 outbreaks at meat-processing plants in US being kept quiet Testing has found…"
18 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Imbecile Named Scump News
"Saw this on Twitter  I’m always a proud Canadian but especially this year. We’ve…"
18 hours ago
"Yeah. And of course, Scump will shout it out to the world just how brilliant he is at making the…"
20 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Imbecile Named Scump News
"The US is making up for the botched management of the virus by buying up all the available doses of…"
21 hours ago
"Boris Johnson returns to his happy place: upbeat, vague and incoherent John Crace The prime…"
21 hours ago
"US buys up world stock of key Covid-19 drug remdesivir No other country will be able to buy…"
22 hours ago
"Turkey defends anti-LGBT tweet by head of Turkish Red Crescent Senior official defends remarks…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"New discovery suggests London’s story goes back more than 3,000 years longer than previously…"
yesterday
"George Monbiot on Tory Corruption"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Elon brown's blog post Everything to Know About the Trending Photo Editor FaceApp
"Both the Disney blog and this face app one might be of interest to some people but I'm finding…"
Monday
Elon brown posted blog posts
Monday
"Well we all know he can't put a rational sentence together."
Monday
"Yeah Me either I can't bear reading his poison but I noticed a difference between his poison…"
Monday
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus
"The bearded tit. (Photo: David Drangsland)"
Sunday
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus
"Menadon is an extinct genus of cynodonts which lived in Madagascar during the Middle & Late…"
Sunday
"I never look at those tweets if I can help it. Being pissed off all the time is beginning to…"
Sunday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'stationary' (1)

← Back to Imagine No Organized Religion or at least a Religion without Scump
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it

Yes, religion does have all the answers.  Saudi Arabian cleric has claimed that the Earth does not orbit the sun and is in fact stationary,…

Started by Neal

47 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service