Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Rulers use religion. —Seneca(?) What would increase the effectiveness of our attempts to…"
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group The Burgeoning Problem of Living on Earth with a Cockwomble as the Most Powerful Person News
"The UK has resisted the creation of ID Cards even during the war. Besides it smacks as a way for…"
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group The Burgeoning Problem of Living on Earth with a Cockwomble as the Most Powerful Person News
"We've had photo ID for quite sometime."
4 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group The Burgeoning Problem of Living on Earth with a Cockwomble as the Most Powerful Person News
"Voter ID: Government announces plan to prevent UK citizens voting without photographic proof of…"
4 hours ago
Stephen replied to Sydni Moser's discussion Strawberry Dishes to Make Now in the group Vegetarian and Vegan Atheists
"Strawberry and Kiwi smoothie you can't go wrong with those two."
8 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Kami
"Happy Birthday, Kami! Have a great day."
9 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for jessica stanfield
"Happy Birthday, Jessica. Have a great day."
9 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
"Operation Christmas Child: Does its charity benefit the public? Samaritan's Purse is again…"
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
"Don’t take lessons on democracy from Church of England bishopshe bishop of London has…"
10 hours ago
Doone commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Disturbing ideas about how the Scump Admin views religion Attorney General Bill Barr: "This is…"
15 hours ago
Ana Pirs replied to Sydni Moser's discussion Strawberry Dishes to Make Now in the group Vegetarian and Vegan Atheists
"OMG! I love it, I  love it, I love it! Strawberry art!)) I like Smoothie with Strawberry…"
17 hours ago
Ana Pirs replied to Jean Marie's discussion VEGAN lasagne? in the group Vegetarian and Vegan Atheists
"Lasagna wirhout cheese?  It's impossible I think!)) Cheese is the most basic in…"
18 hours ago
"Imagine No Scump "
23 hours ago
"Holy Monkey, the rules for saints are so ridiculous - they should just give out Sainthoods for…"
23 hours ago
"Ritual infant circumcision “morally impermissible”, say experts The religious and…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Such a farce."
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Todd Nichols
"Happy birthday Todd. Have a great day"
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Terri Vandenhende
"Happy birthday, Have a great day "
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Nowhere Man
"Happy Birthday Nowhere Man have a great day "
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for NeilB48239
"Happy Birthday Neil have a great day"
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Onyango Makagutu's Discussions (552)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I am speechless. They don't educate their children because heaven! Really!"

Onyango Makagutu replied Nov 3, 2015 to Waiting for the Rapture

8 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Chris

"this is beyond ridiculous! the things people believe"

Onyango Makagutu replied Feb 28, 2015 to 400 men cut their testicles off believing it would help them meet God.

5 Jun 15
Reply by Chris

"that he is scholar is bad enough, that others might believe him is beyond worse"

Onyango Makagutu replied Feb 28, 2015 to Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it

47 Jun 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I hope for the sake of all the reasonable people that this is an April's fools joke…"

Onyango Makagutu replied Mar 31, 2014 to How is this for the stupidity of Interpretation of an Old Book!

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Suzanna

"These are all very interesting links"

Onyango Makagutu replied Mar 16, 2014 to Creationist Version Of Neanderthal Human Interbreeding

10 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Chris

"1. Hard to tell 2. In our heads 3. Mammals;a naked ape; ultimate no individual yes-…"

Onyango Makagutu replied Dec 11, 2013 to Foundational Worldview Questions

40 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Chris

"doone my friend, I like your responses!"

Onyango Makagutu replied Dec 11, 2013 to Foundational Worldview Questions

40 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Chris

"Any society that is overtly religious don't love atheists. The results of the study…"

Onyango Makagutu replied Jul 14, 2013 to Atheists Are the Most Feared Group in America — But Why?

4 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

"That is the million dollar question of this century"

Onyango Makagutu replied Jul 11, 2013 to 20 Vile Quotes Against Women By Religious Leaders From St. Augustine to Pat Robertson

4 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Neal

"This is just sad but not surprising "

Onyango Makagutu replied Jul 8, 2013 to 20 Vile Quotes Against Women By Religious Leaders From St. Augustine to Pat Robertson

4 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Neal

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service