Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Freethought and Funny Bones
Thumbnail

Unpatriotic History

What with the COVID-19 shutdown and all, Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian, has taken to…See More
13 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"I forgot about the John Birch, I used to read and watch their stuff with stifled laughter but Trump…"
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"We lasted less than 10 minutes trying to watch that mess."
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"A 4 year old boy was asked to give thanks before a big dinner. The family members bowed their…"
3 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"A few other comments from Twitter - the USA has been building towards this moment for 50 or more…"
7 hours ago
Chris B replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion COVID-19 spreads twice as fast in the group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"That would help a lot, I think. If t was made to follow the rules instead of yelling... but I see…"
7 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion or at least a Religion without Scump
"Stephen, thanks for the 3-part video set on August 23, 2020 at 3:46pm. Is Atheism the…"
8 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion COVID-19 spreads twice as fast in the group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"Chris B I agree with your statement and think the next debate should have some rule. 1.…"
8 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"Loren, I agree with you, and I echo your statement, "Trump has been OFF his hinges for longer…"
8 hours ago
Randall Smith commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"As lopsided as it was, I watched the Yankees (NY) beat the Indians (Cleve) (plus read a book)…"
8 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"Doone, you give a stirling review of the debate! I agree, wholeheartedly with your assessment. "
9 hours ago
"Trump’s behavior during last night’s ”debate” was disgusting! He has no…"
9 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Polemics is argument for the sake of victory, as opposed to discussion for the sake of arriving at…"
9 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"Seems I didn't waste any good sleep trying to watch the debate"
9 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"I could barely tolerate watching the debate as it was, and in fact, I toggled between it and…"
9 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"From Talking Points Memo "I worried what this momentous night would bring. In the event I…"
10 hours ago
"He needed to call Scump a Clown as Scump was acting like a Clown.  It was really hard to watch…"
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"I think he sees it as a sign of his manhood to give as good as he gets, I think that's a big…"
10 hours ago
Chris B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"Biden should have known better than to go along with t's backstreet behaviour."
10 hours ago
"What a shameless excuse for political debate. Last nights so-called election debate descended into…"
12 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Views: 214

Replies to This Discussion

We in the UK are going through a period of a heartless Conservative government cutting benefits to the poor and disabled only for them to cut tax's for the rich. I would get down on my knees and beg for someone like Justin Trudeau  to be the Prime Minister of Britain.

He is also still on his political ''honeymoon''.

I'm in Tasmania, an island under Australia but a state of Australia. I'm just listening to radio and Govt is voting exactly on cuts to the poor and breaks for the rich! I've noticed over the years we seem to follow what UK does especially with social security. It's almost like UK gives it a go to see how people handle it and then they cut similar things here. I've always joked living in Tasmania is like living in 'Outer Dorset'. Justin Trudeau is quite a man. I do hope Canada remains an example of good and their open door policy works.

I hate it that the UK is an influence of such meanness and greed. 

Well we're getting refugees coming in from the US now, since that narcissist got voted in. Not much of an endorsement for the ''lovely'' leader!

Wow, that's desperation.

Anybody but the Tory's Heartless Bastards.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service