Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Cracking Good article Doone. Just when you think you're beginning to understand cosmology and…"
6 hours ago
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"The Universe is very complex Mysterious connections. There is an unseen network of massive…"
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"LGBT+ activists stage 'wedding' between three men and a dog outside Tory HQ to protest…"
10 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Love Chameleons,  we have had a few around the house Parson's chameleon is the second…"
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"And he wants to run a country? How ''wonderful''...."
20 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
20 hours ago
"All the other party leaders have appeared on the Andrew Neil program but Borass knows he will get…"
20 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Such a piece of work! Our news said neither jerksin, nor Corbyn were doing well in the polls, &…"
21 hours ago
"Keep trying Mrs B and it should play"
21 hours ago
"Video cannot be played, Stephen."
23 hours ago
"Surely this photo proves the Tories are lying about their creeping privatisation of the NHS."
yesterday
"Oh, this is just sublime."
yesterday
"He's a pedophile in the worst sense with her."
yesterday
"isn't this photo just about the creepiest ever taken? On the backseat of his limo with his…"
yesterday
"Tough."
yesterday
yesterday
"At the latest and last one on one debate between Borass and Corbyn people have noticed that Borass…"
yesterday
"Borass passes a homeless man and his dog and doesn't give him a seconds thought. "
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"I heard some blurb about wanting that in the regular curriculum in our schools!!!!"
Friday
"Even with his mouth rarely closed, scump looks like an idiot. I like J. Corbyn better &…"
Friday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Donald Trump, because there is no god.

Views: 244

Replies to This Discussion

Tom,

You and others have a laugh on my account.

I find it houmours as well my friend.

Chris

Tom,

It would be kind of funny if it wasn't so sad.

How to say a girlfriend ( not a sexual partner) of mine  had to get dressed up for a Lutheran church and wear her tap dancing shoes yesterday.

If the US House impeaches Donald Trump, the Senate won’t convict him because it has a GOP majority and because there is no god.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service