Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Yes, she has a great way with words."
11 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Although pubs and restaurants are now open they all have to close by 10pm. How closing the pubs an…"
22 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
" Ian Mason all the theatres in London are closed at the moment, it breaks my heart to see…"
26 minutes ago
Profile IconIdaho Spud and Ian Mason joined Sydni Moser's group
Thumbnail

Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot

Stop by with you cup of coffee, shoot the breeze, take a break and just unwind. Have a good joke to…See More
55 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion or at least a Religion without Scump
"Indiana dark purple? That can't be right! I should know--I live there."
5 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Short interview with Margaret Atwood on Dutch TV. Gentle intelligent answers. She is quick and wide…"
5 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"The only position that leaves me with no cognitive dissonance is atheism. It is not a creed. Death…"
6 hours ago
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"You're still enjoying life to the full, I see Joan.  Elna has a great-grandson, Louis…"
8 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Ian, you adapt quickly to changing situations and I like the examples you and Elna share. I am also…"
11 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Williams Lake is still ok, but the bigger centers are beginning the second round."
11 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Are you also in a high-risk area? We're having the second wave..."
11 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"It's important to stay safe now."
12 hours ago
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"It's good to be back. Concerts etc. are very restricted at the moment so I'm introducing…"
12 hours ago
"Hi Ian, good to see you!"
12 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"I am happy to see you here, Ian, and look forward to learning more of your adventures, attending…"
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's blog post Oppose the Appointment of Amy Coney Barrett
"Excellent letter, Loren."
15 hours ago
"Yes, Joan had mentioned she had been in touch with you. Pleased you've joined us."
15 hours ago
"Hello all. Thanks to Joan for pointing me in this direction."
16 hours ago
Loren Miller and Ian Mason are now friends
16 hours ago
Ian Mason posted a status
"It's good to be here. I'm going to learn to navigate the site."
16 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'independent' (1)

← Back to Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man Named Scump News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ethics? We don't need no damn ethics.

House Republicans secretly vote to gut Office of Congressional Ethics Let's get this party started!  In a secret vote held behind closed…

Started by Neal

11 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service