Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth News
"To the list of those recently departed, I should like to add the name of Mira Furlan.  Those…"
1 hour ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth News
"Which is the dumbest country in the World…"
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"When Galileo rejected the Vatican’s astronomical dogma, he wasn’t rejecting only their…"
1 hour ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"When we in the UK say that man deserves a kick up the arse it just wouldn't sound right any…"
3 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Funny ass man"
4 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Religious Justification to Overthrow Democracy in the group Right Wing Whackos
"Hahahaha. So Biden is Trump's double?"
5 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Mrs.B, you left too soon hahaha before they started offering lunch and all."
5 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth News
"@Grinning Cat, truer words were never spoken!"
5 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"My former husband, a career military man, claimed that when an officer reached a certain level,…"
5 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Just had a look for drought conditions, but there is nothing updated to anything recent."
6 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Let's hope so. This country dries out, despite half of it being below sea level."
7 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I haven't checked how the drought is, but we have had a lot of rain. I just don't know if…"
8 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Looks like a dry summer for you, Patricia."
8 hours ago
Grinning Cat commented on Terence Meaden's blog post Holy Book Blunders
"And pi is 3, and animals can be bred with striped or spotted coats by showing the parents the…"
10 hours ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Terence Meaden's blog post Holy Book Blunders
"“Are bats mammals or birds?If you said mammal, better guess again!According to god, they are…"
12 hours ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Terence Meaden's blog post Holy Book Blunders
"Sadly for me I partake in at least four of the five no's from Leviticus. I won't tell you…"
12 hours ago
Stephen Brodie replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Religious Justification to Overthrow Democracy in the group Right Wing Whackos
"In the UK the most effective argument countering these religious extremists often comes from other…"
12 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Religious Justification to Overthrow Democracy in the group Right Wing Whackos
"I heard about some wingnut insisting that Donald Trump took on the form of Joe Biden to win the…"
13 hours ago
Terence Meaden posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Grinning Cat commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Catching up to the earlier threads -- Good thing Girl Scout Cookies aren't, as Wednesday…"
13 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Mrs.B's Discussions (1,163)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the best portraits of scump."

Mrs.B replied Jan 13 to Calling for "unity" and 'healing" after last week's deadly attempted coup at the US Capitol - some very quotable caveats

22 Jan 13
Reply by Davy

"We have 5 federal parties."

Mrs.B replied Jan 12 to Calling for "unity" and 'healing" after last week's deadly attempted coup at the US Capitol - some very quotable caveats

22 Jan 13
Reply by Davy

"Golf is what's important dontcha know."

Mrs.B replied Jan 12 to Calling for "unity" and 'healing" after last week's deadly attempted coup at the US Capitol - some very quotable caveats

22 Jan 13
Reply by Davy

"I want so badly to see him brought down, but all the stalling around just makes it m…"

22 Jan 13
Reply by Davy

"That should have been done within his first 6 months."

22 Jan 13
Reply by Davy

"I am not particularly a party loyal person, & anyone who is so extremely loyal t…"

22 Jan 13
Reply by Davy

"Sounds good, but it'll take decades to earn back any respect the rest of us have tot…"

22 Jan 13
Reply by Davy

"Could you send it to your state politician, & ask that it be forwarded? I have n…"

Mrs.B replied Nov 21, 2020 to Coalition of Atheists & Theists Urge Biden to Restore Religious Freedom for All (Friendly Atheist)

4 Nov 22, 2020
Reply by Loren Miller

"This is from another site, GC....I didn't write it. We have no cases where we are."

Mrs.B replied Aug 10, 2020 to So frightening!

5 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Mrs.B

"It's all so different from mild to death, & everything in between. Nobody we kno…"

Mrs.B replied May 10, 2020 to So frightening!

5 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Mrs.B

RSS

© 2021   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service