Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Kurt Neuleuf posted a discussion

Changing times :Royalist or Republican

With the passing of the queen and all the pomp and pageantry going on here in Australia, people are…See More
1 hour ago
Doug Hanlon commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"About sixty years ago, the great sociologist Seymour Martin Lipset noted that of the dozen European…"
3 hours ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Tremendous Tooting Tour - Jolly Splendid London Walk Joolz Guides"
7 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Doug: Allow me to cite from the introduction to the Quote of the Day group: Please keep your…"
9 hours ago
Doug Hanlon replied to Lachailill McLennan's discussion Think about it and consult a dictionary before commenting. I've gotten some idiotic responses to this. in the group Quote Of The Day
"Patriotism is the extension -- in theory -- of an ethical principle to all the people of your…"
9 hours ago
Doug Hanlon commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
""How would you react if your 11-year-old daughter had a sexually transmitted infection? How…"
10 hours ago
Doug Hanlon commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"" I have come across our governments freely available information that the stolen generation…"
10 hours ago
Davy commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I will leave you with a few views upon the monarchy from the past. What can they see in the longest…"
10 hours ago
"Only if we understand, will we care. Only if we care, will we help. Only if we help shall all be…"
12 hours ago
"According to Google: Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality…"
12 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"A good video, Stephen, and I totally agree. When the cleaning starts I'll throw in the Dutch…"
17 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Hello Loren! I fail to see how the bible connects with schizophrenia since I'am a…"
19 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian joined Loren Miller's group
Thumbnail

Quote Of The Day

A place to post favorite quotes about atheism and other significant topicsSee More
19 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"A lot like that here in Canada too. A person can be respected without all the bowing, &…"
yesterday
Stephen Brodie commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Why the Monarchy Should Have Died With the Queen It's about time that we got rid of this…"
yesterday
Clifford Cook posted a blog post
yesterday
"The Bible is like a patchwork quilt with schizophrenia that Theists insist is all one color and…"
yesterday
Doug Hanlon replied to Loren Miller's discussion The Big Picture: How We Got Into This Mess, And How We Get Out of It (Robert Reich) in the group Coffee Break
"Hmmm... everything was fine until that wicked Mrs Thatcher somehow managed to get into…"
yesterday
Doug Hanlon replied to Loren Miller's discussion How The Republican Party Came To Embrace Conspiracy (MSNBC) in the group Humans of Earth News
"There is an objective reality behind most 'conspiracy theories'.  That is, not that…"
yesterday
Doug Hanlon joined Doone's group
Thumbnail

Humans of Earth News

WORLD NEWS affecting all of us on Earth with an emphasis on the influence of religion and stupidity.See More
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Neal's Discussions (4,443)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love, If you want me again lo…"

Neal replied Apr 8, 2013 to I do not fear death BY ROGER EBERT

2 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

"I saw the link being posted but hadn't followed it to the obit. Thanks for publishin…"

Neal replied Jul 18, 2012 to A great self obituary

7 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Adriana

"Nice. Would be a good addition to the poetry group as well.    "

Neal replied Feb 29, 2012 to Epitaph for a Head stone.

2 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Neal

"I meant to respond to this earlier, lazy bastard I am. =) It was irritating that the…"

Neal replied Dec 14, 2011 to How Doctors Die

17 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Reggie

"Good edit. I think there is a difference on what care a patient may want that depend…"

17 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Reggie

"I don't know if having mobile women is that great of a boon. =)"

17 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Reggie

"He brings up the same points that I think about, especially when it comes to living…"

Neal replied Dec 4, 2011 to How Doctors Die

17 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Reggie

"Well, now I have to get on the bike and enjoy life for awhile."

Neal replied May 5, 2011 to A heartbraking and very lucid last post

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Adriana

"Too young, as many are."

Neal replied May 5, 2011 to A heartbraking and very lucid last post

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Adriana

"You are leaving something behind right now, maybe only a miniscule mark on the web,…"

Neal replied Apr 30, 2011 to Walking in two cemeteries

7 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Davy

RSS

© 2022   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service