Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"To be honest, Stephen, I despair for the fate of the world. Thanks for the story and the pics, Ian,…"
1 hour ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Peggy Detmers
""Happy Birthday!""
2 hours ago
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Pie and mash. They didn't have eels though. "
3 hours ago
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Back in DK after a week in England. Very nice it was too. The family are chugging along very well.…"
3 hours ago
Stephen Brodie replied to Markie Isabella Strange's discussion Where did the time go by Markie Strange in the group Poetry Of The Mind
"As I get older, Tick tock where did the time go is the question most on my mind. Thanks Markie"
4 hours ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I despair for the fate of my country when time after time Bodger breaks all the rules and even the…"
10 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Ultimately, totalitarianism is the only sort of politics that can truly serve the sky-god's…"
19 hours ago
Chris B replied to Markie Isabella Strange's discussion Where did the time go by Markie Strange in the group Poetry Of The Mind
"Thanks! I like it very much!"
yesterday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Marina Asvachin
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
RichardtheRaelian posted a status
"Hello! I'am sorry if my photo was offensive and as a show of good faith in wanting to stay a member here I've deleted the photo."
yesterday
Markie Isabella Strange added 2 discussions to the group Poetry Of The Mind
yesterday
Stephen Brodie commented on Markie Isabella Strange's blog post Update: 2022
"I can only imagine. Screw all judgemental religions. "
yesterday
Markie Isabella Strange replied to Markie Isabella Strange's discussion Black Swan by Markie Strange in the group Poetry Of The Mind
"I'm not so sure, I think it lives in everyone."
yesterday
Markie Isabella Strange commented on Markie Isabella Strange's blog post Update: 2022
"Thank you, brass bullocks (metaphorical or otherwise) are a necessity when dealing with the bible…"
yesterday
Stephen Brodie commented on Markie Isabella Strange's blog post Update: 2022
"The UK is on the whole a very accepting country, especially in regards to LBGTQ matters so I have…"
yesterday
Stephen Brodie replied to Markie Isabella Strange's discussion Fire and Brimstone by Markie Strange in the group Poetry Of The Mind
"Thanks, Markie thats very generous of you "
yesterday
Stephen Brodie replied to Markie Isabella Strange's discussion Black Swan by Markie Strange in the group Poetry Of The Mind
"Nice poem Markie. Poetry is an art form well beyond my ability."
yesterday
Markie Isabella Strange replied to Markie Isabella Strange's discussion Fire and Brimstone by Markie Strange in the group Poetry Of The Mind
"Hell, yeah. I've used Fiverr for a few of my songs. If you know anyone I'd be more than…"
yesterday
Markie Isabella Strange commented on Markie Isabella Strange's blog post Update: 2022
"I've had some unexpected support, in my community. I live in the middle of the bible belt of…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Some kitties are masters of disguise. Here's a place for pictures of camo cats.

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

Illusion 100:

Cute.

The new blanket: 

That is a bit unnerving, but pretty.

Another camo cat from cheezburger.com:

a beauty!

RSS

© 2022   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service