Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Horrid things done in religion's name."
40 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"How can it be a bad thing for a worldview to argue (a) that our experience of reality, not myth or…"
1 hour ago
Chris B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Very true and beautiful!"
3 hours ago
Olivia T. updated their profile
5 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no…"
6 hours ago
"How can it be a bad thing for a worldview to argue (a) that our experience of reality, not myth or…"
16 hours ago
"That is also the excuse when they can't answer something themselves."
yesterday
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"It's a meaningless panacea when we invent a god that can do anything and be anything……"
yesterday
Chris B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Same for me - and I tend to avoid all sounds at the moment, caused by hearing problems."
yesterday
"I'm with you there, Onyango. I don't particularly like the voice in my ears, reading…"
yesterday
Onyango Makagutu commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"I, for some reason, don't like audiobooks. I prefer to read"
yesterday
" Onyango you can get many of Heinlein's books in Audiobook form on YouTube "
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"I'll believe none of it until after the election."
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"All but one polling organisations show Biden in the lead but the odd one out predicted a Trump win…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"I've never seen anyone who just cannot face reality, as this idiot will not."
yesterday
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"Rounding the curve...."
yesterday
"Very."
yesterday
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and the connection between much of the media and the Tory establishment. NEWS
"Good ones."
yesterday
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and the connection between much of the media and the Tory establishment. NEWS
"Who is Dominic Cummings & What Does He Have on Boris Johnson? | Peter Jukes"
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

TWO questions, answer both or either one.

#1)  Who do you think Joe Biden will pick as his VP?

#2)  Who do you hope that Joe Biden will pick as his VP?

I am underwhelmed by Joe Biden, he was not even in my top 5, and I am baffled how we got him, when we had some stellar candidates!!
but, I would vote for Ronald McDonald as a vote "against" t-RUMP.
and Biden is a decent person.  that alone, will be huge improvement...

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a White disabled working-class man who's fought the Good Fight all his adult life against racism and all other discrimination and have never been in position where I had the power to discriminate against "POC" and I truly resent being told I'm whining. I can remember having my head kicked in by the National Front a truly fascist organisation which we on the left fought out of existence. Perhaps it's a different situation in the UK where the numbers are completely different, then those in the USA 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service