Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Doone commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Scump in Hell (if it exists) #mypresident will haunt Donald Trump for eternity"
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a vain, cowardly, lying, vulgar, jabbering blowhard not a Man Scump News
"US - UK...... two peas in a pod."
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a vain, cowardly, lying, vulgar, jabbering blowhard not a Man Scump News
"You have got to listen to this really powerful condemnation of Borass. James O'Brien's…"
14 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a vain, cowardly, lying, vulgar, jabbering blowhard not a Man Scump News
"The Tale of Dominic Cummings"
15 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a vain, cowardly, lying, vulgar, jabbering blowhard not a Man Scump News
22 hours ago
"Is Boris Johnson a “known liar”? Here’s six times he’s known to have…"
yesterday
"I'm not sure what mental illness Scump is suffering from but I'm dam sure he's not a…"
yesterday
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a vain, cowardly, lying, vulgar, jabbering blowhard not a Man Scump News
"Half the Canadian population lives here. https://buff.ly/2TPcKfM"
yesterday
"If November brings him back in, you'll have no hope left."
yesterday
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a vain, cowardly, lying, vulgar, jabbering blowhard not a Man Scump News
"Donald Trump Is Mentally Unhinged KEVIN DRUM5 HOURS AGO Oliver Contreras/CNP via ZUMA In the past…"
yesterday
"Yup great again....at killing everyone off."
yesterday
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Kant have Organized Religion
"I actually saw televangelist Paula White a Trump lickspittle plead for donations to keep her…"
yesterday
"Argentina cordons off virus-hit slum as critics decry 'ghettoes for poor…"
yesterday
"As 100,000 die, the virus lays bare America's brutal fault lines – race, gender, poverty…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Julien's group The Music Box
"Lovely for evening listening."
Thursday
Stephen commented on Julien's group The Music Box
"CAVATINA - AMAZING PERFORMANCE BY XUEFEI YANG Just beautiful "
Thursday
Stephen commented on Julien's group The Music Box
"BACH: Toccata and Fugue, BWV 565 by Edson Lopes"
Thursday
"The kickback against the Cummings debacle has been fantastic both he and Borass have lost the…"
Wednesday
"The UK USA and Brazil are stuffed full of idiots who think the Government is the enemy of the…"
Wednesday
"I hate what this has done to our senior years, but I wouldn't want to be youn g, &…"
Wednesday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

To all the sane and some even better
the best for the festive season and let's
all stay merry into the future as well
greetings from DownUnder
where it is summer
bushfires and all
Lutzseasonsgreetings112019.jpg

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hoping for the best for you, & with the help of our Canadian fighters, & others, you can get a handle on these terrible fires.

Thank you Canucks, appreciated. 
All the best Mrs. B 
Well the way our self serving Neo-con government is acting it will be the people themselves  supporting our firies to get a handle on it. As both the State NSW government and the Federal governments aren't doing very much to support them and a lot are volunteers and so are doing this without pay as they are not at work therefore no pay.  

Here you are Mrs. B have a read of what the Aussies are having to put up with 
Home affairs warned Australian government of growing climate disaster risk after May election

read the rest in the link below 

Home Affairs Warning 

Believe it or not, this very topic has been on our news here the last few nights & your glorious leader went on vacation!

Yeah! He did a Scumpy-Borass thing. 

The Aussies that are concerned about people regard him as one of the three clowns the other two I will let you imagine inform you of who they are. 

dummald scump

borass jerksin

squatt lessisin

.....how's this?

Spot on.

They Call him Scumo 

Here is what he said about the volunteers

Scott Morrison aka Scumo

Oooooo, grrrrrrrr....... I can't stand people like that!!!! I'm sure they all share the same DNA!

What a creep Scumo is.

Boy, you have a knack in coming up with these name Mrs B.

Well if the shoe fits.........

I just wish someone could come up with a solution to these fires, they seem to be getting worse each year.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service