Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Profile IconStephen gave a gift to Loren Miller
29 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Science is incompatible with religion in the same way as serious, rigorous attempt at searching for…"
39 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Julien's group The Music Box
"Love trombones!"
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true. The other is to refuse to…"
1 hour ago
Stephen left a comment for Loren Miller
"Happy birthday Loren. I do hope you have a nice day."
7 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Butler said before any war, people should cast ballots. Those who vote yes must be the first to be…"
8 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Julien's group The Music Box
"Oh yeah!"
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and the Biggest Loser of All Time (SCUMP) News
"Doone. I don't find those numbers very reassuring, it's great that Biden's voting…"
10 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Julien's group The Music Box
"Talented kid, for sure! And after some bass, how about some epic low BRASS! And while…"
13 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Julien's group The Music Box
"Anyone for a little bass?"
14 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and the Biggest Loser of All Time (SCUMP) News
"Washington (CNN)President-elect Joe Biden's margin over President Donald…"
18 hours ago
Davy commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Formerly when great fortunes were only made in war, war was business ; but now when great fortunes…"
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and the Biggest Loser of All Time (SCUMP) News
"He's the epitome of ugly."
20 hours ago
Chris B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Fantastic!"
23 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Almighty God, I am sorry I am now an atheist, but have You read Nietzsche? -- John Fante, Ask…"
yesterday
Joan Denoo commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and the Biggest Loser of All Time (SCUMP) News
"This is a man who makes fun of other people's appearance. "
yesterday
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Systemic Racism - Contact Legislators in the group All things #TrumpSewer
"I agree, and I have my representative and senators' phone #s ready with my script written."
yesterday
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Open Society University Network: Local and global issues
"Stephen, the sixties were a tumultuous time, with the Civil Rights Movement in full swing,…"
yesterday
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Systemic Racism - Contact Legislators in the group All things #TrumpSewer
"I've called my congresscritters' offices, telling the Republican senator that the…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and the Biggest Loser of All Time (SCUMP) News
"Works for me!"
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

The 9 Most Annoying Things About Atheists

How do you find an atheist in a comment forum? Don’t worry, they’ll let you know. Also, they’ll probably be wearing one of these shirts.posted on May 28, 2013 at 4:28pm EDT

1. They all think they are like this:

They all think they are like this:
Via: cbc.ca

And this.

And this.

2. When they are actually more like this:

The 9 Most Annoying Things About Atheists
The 9 Most Annoying Things About Atheists

And this.

Source: youtube.com

3. Actually, five minutes in a room with them will make you wish you could go back to just listening to that goat yelling like a man.

Actually, five minutes in a room with them will make you wish you could go back to just listening to that goat yelling like a man.

4. They all think their religion is so much better than everyone else’s.

They all think their religion is so much better than everyone else's.

5. On the Internet, they act like they are this guy.

On the Internet, they act like they are this guy.

When in reality, they’re more like this guy.

When in reality, they're more like this guy.

6. They’re always turning the conversation to religion.

They're always turning the conversation to religion.
Source: i.qkme.me

7. And they’re constantly showing off about how they’re soooooo much smarter and more rational then everyone else.

And they're constantly showing off about how they're soooooo much smarter and more rational then everyone else.

8. They can’t handle it when their logic is turned back around on them.

They can't handle it when their logic is turned back around on them.

9. And they refuse to answer even the simplest questions.

And they refuse to answer even the simplest questions.

In conclusion, we should all just move to Australia.

In conclusion, we should all just move to Australia.

Views: 7931

Replies to This Discussion

I take it this is a bit tongue in cheek? =)

Atheist Suck - http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonah/top-10-reasons-atheists-suck

• 1. Atheists really enjoy being smarter and more rational than everyone else. Have you noticed that about Atheists? I have.

• 2. Atheists tend to be haters who don’t believe in anything. You get excited about something cool and they are always all skeptical, asking lots of critical questions, and basically kill the positive energy.

• 3. They love reading Reddit.com, which is a perfectly good site, but they get all smug about how Reddit is better than other sites. Like is there some rule that if you don’t worship the real God, you have to worship Reddit instead?!? WTF?

• 4. Atheists love to mock hard working, religious Americans who love their kids, work hard, and go to church.

• 5. Atheists think they are rational and scientific but isn’t it more rational and open minded to say that God *might* exist? Should real scientists keep an open mind?

• 6. Atheists are some of the biggest trolls on the Internet. They will probably start trolling me just for writing this post.

• 7. Have you ever known someone who would rather be right than loved? And eventually you are like, “dude, ok, ok, you are right” but you are also thinking “what an a-hole!” That a-hole is almost certainly an atheist.

• 8. Atheists are the kind of people who enjoy telling small children that Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny are all fake. Thanks for ruining all the fun, atheist! I guess you think a 5 year old knowing “the truth” is more important than them having a happy childhood.

• 9. Atheists are selfish. Instead of praising God for good things that happen in their life, they just praise themselves. Like “wow, I really deserved that raise. Praise myself!”

• 10. They just suck. You don’t even need a reason. It is obvious. Just accept it.

Haha! We sure get to people's nerves.

Lolz!

It is Buzzfeed - they always make a joke

Atheists 1, Christians 0]

[Atheists 1, Christians 0]
Source: i.imgur.com  /  via: reddit.com

. [Atheists 2, Christians 0]

[Atheists 2, Christians 0]
Source: i.imgur.com  /  via: reddit.com

[Atheists 3, Christians 0]

[Atheists 3, Christians 0]

In conclusion: Church sucks, the internet rules. Praise atheism!

In conclusion: Church sucks, the internet rules. Praise atheism!

Funny and sometimes a bit adequate !!!!!!!

A GQ cover story in 2012 noted that Spanish actor Javier Bardem is an atheist. He is quoted as saying, "I've always said I don't believe in God; I believe in Al Pacino."

these are from CNN

British actor Daniel Radcliffe, known for his role as Harry Potter, declared he was an atheist in a 2009 interview. "I'm an atheist, but I'm very relaxed about it," he said. "I don't preach my atheism, but I have a huge amount of respect for people like Richard Dawkins who do." Pope Francis sparked a debate when he said at morning Mass on May 22 that God redeems everyone, even atheists. "Just do good, and we'll find a meeting point," the Catholic leader said.

During a 2002 interview on "Inside the Actor's Studio," actress Julianne Moore was asked what she would like to hear God say to her at the gates of heaven. She replied, "Well, I guess you were wrong. I do exist."

English actress Keira Knightley has joked that she wishes she were Catholic. "If only I wasn't an atheist; I could get away with anything," she said in 2012. "You'd just ask for forgiveness, and then you'd be forgiven."

Actor Paul Giamatti calls himself an atheist. In a 2011 interview he said: "My wife is Jewish and I'm fine with my son being raised as a Jew. ... I will talk to my son about my atheism when the time is right."

Sir Ian McKellen, best known for his roles as Gandalf in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy and Magneto in the "X-Men" films, has listed atheism among the causes he cares most about. But he says since coming out as gay in 1988, he has been reluctant to lobby on issues beyond his most urgent concern: "legal and social equality for gay people worldwide."

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service