Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Onyango Makagutu commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Stephen how could your countrymen and women vote in Borass as you so adoringly call him? Is there…"
9 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Thomas Hunscher
"Happy Birthday Thomas, Have a great day"
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Theresa Kappos
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Alexandria Guerrero
"Happy birthday Alexandria. Have a great day"
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Bruce W Hammond
"Happy birthday Bruce. Have a great day."
14 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Why am I not surprised."
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"There's been rioting outside Downing Street tonight "
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"I guess it's bottom of the barrel scrapings for politicians these days."
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Chrissy Mein
"Happy Birthday Chrissy! Have a great day"
yesterday
"That 5 years will take forever......."
yesterday
"Oh for crying out loud five years of Borass in number 10. Where is a British Lee Harvey Oswald…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Done. Your friend is right. That's how I see the USofA. It seems that middle America has…"
Thursday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Hahaha...."
Thursday
Doone commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"From Twitter  An old uni friend send me this map saying "This is definitely how I see the…"
Thursday
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Criminals, the lot of 'em. Why don't they sell off some of their artwork if they're…"
Thursday
"Well if that's love, I'll stay to myself."
Thursday
Thursday
"Oops"
Thursday
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"The Vatican is using donations for the poor to fight its budget deficit, report says As little as…"
Thursday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'conservatives' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist dying. Oh my dawg......

Please don't read this, if you are in a really great mood and do not want to stain your great mood.  Or, please do not read this, if you ar…

Started by JeanMarie

10 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Chris

Climate change is a threat to the conservative moral worldview

Tim Dean (Ockam's Beard blog, graduate student of Moral Philosophy) wrote this absolutely excellent piece on why climate change is such a t…

Started by Adriana

109 May 6, 2012
Reply by Doone

15-Year-Old Girl Faces Life in Prison for a Miscarriage? Why Conservatives Are Criminalizing Pregnant Women

Rennie Gibbs is accused of murder, but the crime she is alleged to have committed does not sound like an ordinary killing. Yet she faces li…

Started by Neal

7 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Mark Strange

History bears little resemblance to the cartoonish view of the birth of the nation that most people hold.

I liked how the author describes that historically all political parties have claimed to represent the founding fathers wishes. This Indep…

Started by Neal

0 Jul 2, 2011

Shock Doctrine: 'Emergency Finance Managers' and the Right-Wing's Power Grab Emergency financial managers are being put in place by democratically elected governors throughout the country.

Just a few excerpts from the article, but apparently stupidity will be coming soon to a state near you. The onslaught of radical policies…

Started by Neal

5 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Chris

Arkansas Middle School Includes George W. Bush and Dick Cheney In ‘Top 5 worst people of all time’ List

This is amusing. Read the last line and understand what the students have learned about free speech.   Russelville Middle School near Littl…

Started by Neal

13 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Chris

Ayn Rand U? Rich Conservatives -- Not Just the Kochs -- Buying Up Professors and Influence on Campus

Money wins every time.   Conservative activists have a good-cop, bad-cop approach to the university. In either case, the same right-wing fo…

Started by Neal

1 May 27, 2011
Reply by Adriana

6 Crazy, Unconstitutional Laws Right-Wingers Are Blowing Your Money On

Next time some crackhead conservative brings up fiscal responsibility, bring a few of these up.   1. Anti-Sharia Laws According to Mother…

Started by Neal

0 May 23, 2011

Bachman's crazy head banging pastor.

I'd like to start an exploratory committee myself. A baseball bat up the ass of this fuck.     On Wednesday, we told you about the unlikely…

Started by Neal

6 May 21, 2011
Reply by Doone

Ohio House Passes Bill Allowing Guns Into Bars, Bar Owners Reply ‘Guns And Alcohol Don’t Mix’

I've been enjoying the conservative push to allow guns everywhere. Like the little squinty eyed fucks scare anyone. Think, Newt carrying a…

Started by Neal

9 May 20, 2011
Reply by Keely

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service