Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"All religions bear traces of the fact that they arose during the intellectual immaturity of the…"
2 minutes ago
Darth Vader and Joan Denoo are now friends
3 hours ago
Chris B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Oh, we're messing up Loren's quotes!"
6 hours ago
Chris B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"And it's great to work together on a project, and good to enjoy the company all the while.…"
6 hours ago
Chris B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and the connection between much of the media and the Tory establishment. NEWS
"I want one too, but I won't get it."
6 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Sounds like fun, Mrs. B! Except for the trout, of course.."
7 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and the connection between much of the media and the Tory establishment. NEWS
"Why am I not surprised....duh porr fing is down to skin & bone......"
10 hours ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner joined Adriana's group
Thumbnail

Science!

This group is for all science lovers and science fans, you don't need to be a scientist to enjoy…See More
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Oh I agree there, Stephen. If I'm able to help in that sort of situation, I'll do it…"
12 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and the connection between much of the media and the Tory establishment. NEWS
"You have got to be kidding me. Boris Johnson Wants A Pay Rise"
13 hours ago
Stephen commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"I help out each Friday on a street kitchen for the homeless and I have to admit I do it because it…"
14 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Personally, I like to help anonymously if possible. It never enters my mind about getting something…"
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Under-handed. No, Joan, we were never that formal. We just went to lakes close to home, built a…"
16 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Questionable ethics..."
19 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Regarding lying and religion:"
20 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good,…"
22 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Your ice fishing sounds like a delicious activity; don't know if I could handle the cold. Do…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Well Joan, we have walked on water here......in January.......while ice…"
yesterday
Joan Denoo commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"In my opinion, lying is not foreign to religion; the religious tell lies and believe the lies told…"
yesterday
"Wrap around porches are very appealing."
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'evict' (1)

← Back to Occupy Together
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dozens of Police Evict Georgia Family at Gunpoint at 3am

The eviction might have been another anonymous descent into poverty were it not for Occupy Atlanta activists who tried to help the family s…

Started by Neal

6 May 7, 2012
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service