Latest Activity

Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"And we're breaking our heads about how to change it...."
5 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Abby.60100
""Happy Birthday!""
6 hours ago
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Chris, I'm appalled by this behaviour and these attitudes too but I'm afraid I'm not…"
6 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I am shocked, not just by inappropiate behaviour, but by the total want of responsible governing,…"
6 hours ago
Kurt Neuleuf commented on A Former Member's group CRITICAL THINKING
"In both our countries the pioneers set out with a wagon and an oxen, with little else and built…"
10 hours ago
Andy Stout commented on A Former Member's group CRITICAL THINKING
"I think it is a crime that public schools do not teach kids HOW TO THINK. What could be more…"
11 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Andy Stout's discussion Magats in the meat... The cure may have arrived!
"Always been atheist, despite being in moronism, until I rebelled & refused to go."
11 hours ago
Andy Stout replied to Andy Stout's discussion Magats in the meat... The cure may have arrived!
"I trust you are also a fellow atheist. We Canadians are certainly "blessed" to live in a…"
11 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"There's a time & place, & the place of work ain't it."
15 hours ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"What's the world coming to? Aren't we supposed to be shocked by a story like this? James…"
15 hours ago
Stephen Brodie replied to Stephen Brodie's discussion Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God
"And the rogues are winning. "
15 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Andy Stout's discussion Magats in the meat... The cure may have arrived!
"I'm Canadian too, born in Calgary, live in BC."
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Just a waste of paper."
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Yup, it do."
17 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for Kurt Neuleuf
"Good to see you here."
17 hours ago
Andy Stout replied to Jacqueline Little's discussion Why? in the group Atheist Morality
"So many people are against atheism because so many are for theism. The more succinct question is,…"
18 hours ago
Andy Stout commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion
"IMAGINE NO RELIGION??? What a question! It is a testimony to the longevity of the Dark Ages. It is…"
19 hours ago
Andy Stout replied to Andy Stout's discussion Magats in the meat... The cure may have arrived!
"Excuse me, Mrs. B, while I go to my backyard and kiss the Canadian soil I live on."
19 hours ago
Andy Stout commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion
"The Bible IS a book that "speaks the word of God": So is every other book with a…"
19 hours ago
Andy Stout commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"The Bible IS a book that "speaks the word of God": So is every other book with a…"
19 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Atheist Universe's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, I fixed the front page at least but some of the discussions still have HTTP: f…"

Atheist Universe replied Aug 10, 2020 to Is this WARNING going to deter new members?

30 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Friend Of Rufus

"Just an update on this - we DO have a valid SSL certificate and the site is secure B…"

Atheist Universe replied Aug 10, 2020 to Is this WARNING going to deter new members?

30 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Friend Of Rufus

"Thanks Neal, you are the best!  We should all vote you as the ruler of AU!"

Atheist Universe replied Sep 17, 2015 to The Sunday Planet - September 6, 2015

72 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Chris

""

Atheist Universe replied Dec 15, 2012 to Immediately address the issue of gun control through the introduction of legislation in Congress.

12 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Davy

"Oh, so holding a legitimate protest is reason for the government to open my mail?"

Atheist Universe replied Mar 19, 2012 to Judge rules that Twitter must hand over information on WikiLeaks supporters

9 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Chris

""

Atheist Universe replied Feb 4, 2012 to The Fireplace Delusion

27 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Lutz

"Many of the comments above are in response to a member who has now left the building…"

Atheist Universe replied Jan 17, 2012 to Teenager vilified and threatened via social media after winning prayer banner ruling

88 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Craig 396

""

Atheist Universe replied Dec 30, 2011 to Rampant misogyny in atheism forum in Reddit

61 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by TheLittlePecan

"Yes pretty much only staunch libertarians and conspiracy theorists would object to o…"

Atheist Universe replied Aug 11, 2011 to With Direct Democracy, Who Needs Representatives?

74 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Chris

""

Atheist Universe replied Apr 22, 2011 to Hitchens is a fantastic writer- his letter to American Atheists

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Marianne

RSS

© 2022   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service