Feedback and Notes

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Doone's group 99.9999999865% of the World and the Current Guy in the White House News
2 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
3 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group World History
5 hours ago
Chris commented on Doone's group World History
5 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
7 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group 99.9999999865% of the World and the Current Guy in the White House News
10 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group 99.9999999865% of the World and the Current Guy in the White House News
15 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Neal's discussion The Sunday Planet - January 14, 2018
19 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Neal's discussion The Sunday Planet - January 14, 2018
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Jess
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Suzanne Johnson
20 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group 99.9999999865% of the World and a Person Who is Forcing Us to Live in the Age of Trump News. Sad!!
23 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for djmarios
23 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dayna
23 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for ali aslan
23 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Alexa
23 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group 99.9999999865% of the World and a Person Who is Forcing Us to Live in the Age of Trump News. Sad!!
23 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group A Woman's right to choose
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

D L's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

""DL as a As a Gnostic you should know the history of christian 'religion.' It's inte…"

D L replied Jan 5 to Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

37 Jan 5
Reply by D L

"I agree that that would be a good step. It would likely end the idol worship that Ch…"

D L replied Dec 9, 2017 to Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

37 Jan 5
Reply by D L

"Hi Neil. Well put. As a Gnostic Christian have a certain amount of respect for scri…"

D L replied Dec 9, 2017 to Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

37 Jan 5
Reply by D L

"Chris. I agree with your last and also agree that it is quite sad to see so many sh…"

D L replied Dec 1, 2017 to Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

37 Jan 5
Reply by D L

"Thanks for this Stephen. I like that you picked someone who recognizes that many lie…"

D L replied Dec 1, 2017 to Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

37 Jan 5
Reply by D L

" Stephen If it was a supernatural God, I agree. Gnostic call God "I am", and we do…"

D L replied Nov 19, 2017 to Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

37 Jan 5
Reply by D L

"Stephen I see you did not view that link I gave Tom. That or you are a poor judge…"

D L replied Nov 19, 2017 to Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

37 Jan 5
Reply by D L

"Tom Sarbeck I agree but seeing as how the U.S. leads the world in jail stats, you a…"

37 Jan 5
Reply by D L

"Stephen Given the immorality of the mainstream Gods, religions are a hindrance to m…"

37 Jan 5
Reply by D L

"Tom Sarbeck A wise choice. "a religion that keeps a guy out of prison" The U.S. t…"

37 Jan 5
Reply by D L

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service