Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Davy commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Mein Gott what a horrible visualisation. "
54 minutes ago
Davy commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"That is the trouble with any type of society especially those of a hierarchical nature as the…"
55 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"If these two were to have a love child."
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"I do hope you are right Davy, but it's not fast enough for my liking."
1 hour ago
"Stepnen said  "Well that ain't gonna happen Borass and the  Tories…"
1 hour ago
"Good one! "
2 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"I think that is a pretty close definition of tradition. To many people, tradition works so there is…"
4 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Kind of explains why I don't go for tradition."
12 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Excellent!"
12 hours ago
12 hours ago
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"I wondered why I hadn't heard anything more."
12 hours ago
"Well that ain't gonna happen Borass and the  Tories wouldn't listen to students, and…"
12 hours ago
"Did I hear someplace there was going to be a big student rally to unseat jerkson?"
13 hours ago
"I wish you could Mrs B because we are going to need every vote there is."
13 hours ago
"Can I vote for him?"
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
"“Our inability to fund the NHS is because of our failure to get Brexit done," says Boris…"
23 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Chris's Discussions (3,441)

Discussions Replied To (2104) Replies Latest Activity

"In congruence What worries me about the money divide is that there will be another F…"

Chris replied Aug 21 to Is it moral for our governments to impose poverty on us?

15 Aug 24
Reply by D L

"May be of interest. https://www.mintpressnews.com/category/epstein-investigation/ Pl…"

Chris replied Aug 21 to Pervert is church official

3 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"A Couple Gave Birth to the Most Beautiful Twins Eever Smells like Mormisim to me…"

3 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"Sorry. This was linked to me through another link related to this site. A Couple Ga…"

3 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"Regarding some of planned oblescence. Ambasidors are more effective than the milita…"

Chris replied Aug 21 to F 35 is a dud. Trump threatens Turkey to deny them. He may have egg on his face

1 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"I dislike Facebook. "

Chris replied Aug 21 to And here is what FaceBook is cosying up to.

6 Oct 2
Reply by Lutz

"I know that - sorry my sarcasm doesn't come through. "

Chris replied Aug 9 to And here is what FaceBook is cosying up to.

6 Oct 2
Reply by Lutz

"Stephen, I know RT is Russia Today. Al Jezeera seems to be blocked. Chris "

Chris replied Aug 8 to And here is what FaceBook is cosying up to.

6 Oct 2
Reply by Lutz

"Donovians? May be of interest to some. There is of course mor to the information.…"

Chris replied Aug 8 to If it ain't broke don't fix it.

3 Aug 8
Reply by Chris

"Donivans may be another thing to look at,"

Chris replied Aug 8 to If it ain't broke don't fix it.

3 Aug 8
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service