Feedback and Notes

No Gods

Latest Activity

Stephen replied to Lutz's discussion Freud caught with furfies - finally yes yes yes
"Interesting"
6 hours ago
Stephen replied to Lutz's discussion Protecting Information Space from Facebook’s Tyranny Author: Ulson Gunnar
"Zuckerberg just got lucky. He started Facebook as a site that pimped Co-Eds to his student friends.…"
6 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for George
"Happy Birthday, George. Have a great day"
6 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Garry Graham
"Happy Birthday Garry Have a great day"
6 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Jeanette Joyce Steck
"Happy Birthday Joyce. Have a great day""
6 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"Sounds like some truth to that."
12 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
12 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump or Boris
"Now that's specializing, the aye-with its long finger"
13 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump or Boris
"Some things are just so weird."
13 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump or Boris
"The giant aye-aye (Daubentonia robusta) was 2-2.5 times bigger than the present-day…"
13 hours ago
Ana Pirs replied to Neal's discussion Vegetables in the group Vegetarian and Vegan Atheists
"Hi! I'm a fan of Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Bites Try!)) "
15 hours ago
Ana Pirs commented on Sydni Moser's group Vegetarian and Vegan Atheists
"Hi! I'm a fan of Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Bites Try!)) "
15 hours ago
Clayton Rhofes commented on Clayton Rhofes's blog post Can a native Arabic speaker clarify this
"I been an ex-mooze now for a while,(dear muslims shut the fuck up,i dont want to talk about your…"
16 hours ago
Clayton Rhofes commented on Clayton Rhofes's blog post Can a native Arabic speaker clarify this
"Muslims told me that i am stupid and cant understand simple words,sorry for accidently converting…"
16 hours ago
Clayton Rhofes posted blog posts
16 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"From TPM about the recent Isreali elections With 98% of the vote counted, Benny Gantz and Blue and…"
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"That's disgusting, Stephen."
18 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Lutz's discussion Protecting Information Space from Facebook’s Tyranny Author: Ulson Gunnar
"I don't like flakebook at all."
19 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"In 2017, scientists found a new species of orangutan (P. Scumpis) in remote offices of Washington-…"
19 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Chris's Discussions (3,441)

Discussions Replied To (2104) Replies Latest Activity

"In congruence What worries me about the money divide is that there will be another F…"

Chris replied Aug 21 to Is it moral for our governments to impose poverty on us?

15 Aug 24
Reply by D L

"May be of interest. https://www.mintpressnews.com/category/epstein-investigation/ Pl…"

Chris replied Aug 21 to Pervert is church official

3 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"A Couple Gave Birth to the Most Beautiful Twins Eever Smells like Mormisim to me…"

3 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"Sorry. This was linked to me through another link related to this site. A Couple Ga…"

3 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"Regarding some of planned oblescence. Ambasidors are more effective than the milita…"

Chris replied Aug 21 to F 35 is a dud. Trump threatens Turkey to deny them. He may have egg on his face

1 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"I dislike Facebook. "

Chris replied Aug 21 to And here is what FaceBook is cosying up to.

5 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"I know that - sorry my sarcasm doesn't come through. "

Chris replied Aug 9 to And here is what FaceBook is cosying up to.

5 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"Stephen, I know RT is Russia Today. Al Jezeera seems to be blocked. Chris "

Chris replied Aug 8 to And here is what FaceBook is cosying up to.

5 Aug 21
Reply by Chris

"Donovians? May be of interest to some. There is of course mor to the information.…"

Chris replied Aug 8 to If it ain't broke don't fix it.

3 Aug 8
Reply by Chris

"Donivans may be another thing to look at,"

Chris replied Aug 8 to If it ain't broke don't fix it.

3 Aug 8
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service