Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"I'm with you there, Onyango. I don't particularly like the voice in my ears, reading…"
2 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"I, for some reason, don't like audiobooks. I prefer to read"
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
" Onyango you can get many of Heinlein's books in Audiobook form on YouTube "
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"I'll believe none of it until after the election."
9 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"All but one polling organisations show Biden in the lead but the odd one out predicted a Trump win…"
9 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"I've never seen anyone who just cannot face reality, as this idiot will not."
9 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Cheat, a Liar, a Fraud, a Bully, a Racist, a Predator, a Con man who is a useful Russian Idiot aka a Man with No Money Named Scump News
"Rounding the curve...."
9 hours ago
"Very."
11 hours ago
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and the connection between much of the media and the Tory establishment. NEWS
"Good ones."
13 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and the connection between much of the media and the Tory establishment. NEWS
"Who is Dominic Cummings & What Does He Have on Boris Johnson? | Peter Jukes"
13 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for Nes Abd
"Good to see you here."
15 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for alexa kane
"Good to see you here."
15 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"vulgar is Peter Kays style "
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Nes Abd
"Hi Nes. Welcome to AU"
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Nes Abd
"Click to see today's hot content on Atheist Universe. Jump here to introduce yourself Or…"
16 hours ago
Randall Smith commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Yeah, pretty funny, albeit somewhat vulgar."
20 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Okay, I can deal with a Heinlein kick.  Try this on for size: When any government, or any…"
22 hours ago
Chris B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Good! Another Heinlein fan!"
22 hours ago
Chris B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus
"Great photos!"
22 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

manny's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"based on that why do america with high rate of circumcission does not have less rate…"

manny replied Jul 3, 2012 to German court rules religious circumcision on boys an assault

10 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by manny

"You are given the option in usa...."

manny replied Jun 30, 2012 to German court rules religious circumcision on boys an assault

10 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by manny

"why i am arguing this is that if biologists had a better classification system, they…"

manny replied Mar 3, 2012 to Omnivore?

21 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Adriana

"if you say,chimps enjoy meat, than u have to ignore that when chimps ‘eat’ meat; the…"

21 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Adriana

" Termites, Macrotermes bellicosus, are the most significant insect consumed in Gombe…"

21 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Adriana

"chimps do not usually hunt for nutrition as hunting is very sporadic with months of…"

manny replied Mar 2, 2012 to Omnivore?

21 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Adriana

"i think this hypothesis was found not to be true in the above study i linked to"

manny replied Mar 2, 2012 to Omnivore?

21 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Adriana

"omnivore, an animal that can live eating both animal and plant sources. since we hav…"

manny replied Mar 1, 2012 to Omnivore?

21 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Adriana

"but chimps do not eat meat for nutritional value.. http://www.sciencedirect.com/scie…"

manny replied Mar 1, 2012 to Omnivore?

21 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Adriana

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service