Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
3 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
13 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
22 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
yesterday
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
yesterday
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Stephen's Discussions (1,613)

Discussions Replied To (1281) Replies Latest Activity

"There has always been some form of social contract between the rulers and the people…"

Stephen replied Nov 28, 2018 to Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

93 Jan 1
Reply by D L

"They chosed the poppy because after all the bombardment in no man's land the poppy's…"

Stephen replied Nov 24, 2018 to 1918, 11/11 11:00

16 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Chris

"I don't care if I have nothing to hide. The last people I want to spy on me is the g…"

Stephen replied Nov 14, 2018 to Innocence Project

2 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Chris

"Do many people in America wear the Poppy during armistice week each year. Most peopl…"

Stephen replied Nov 12, 2018 to 1918, 11/11 11:00

16 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Chris

"I as a Child was indoctrinated into the Anglo-Catholic wing of the Church of England…"

Stephen replied Nov 6, 2018 to Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

14 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by KAICHENG GUO

"(Jean I moved your post onto General. That's the best I could do.)  I won't tell you…"

Stephen replied Oct 3, 2018 to Atheist dying. Oh my dawg......

10 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Chris

"In my union we men were forced to go to a woman's safety meeting(We men all grumbled…"

Stephen replied Sep 30, 2018 to How Many Young Women......

27 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Chris

"I'm afraid that's a story that is happening all around the world "

Stephen replied Sep 25, 2018 to How Many Young Women......

27 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Chris

"I suspect a lot of women have those type of experiences "

Stephen replied Sep 24, 2018 to How Many Young Women......

27 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Chris

"It's been a while since anyone looked at me in that manner and I have to say I miss…"

Stephen replied Sep 24, 2018 to Beaten up for being gay - When will this hatred stop.

10 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service