Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
4 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
4 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
4 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
6 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
12 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
19 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Lauren Ell's group Republican Atheists
23 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
23 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Stephen's Discussions (1,552)

Discussions Replied To (1244) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course, he hasn't managed to stay out of prison. But this time for breaking a cou…"

Stephen replied yesterday to News

8 yesterday
Reply by Stephen

"It came up not available in your country "

Stephen replied yesterday to News

8 yesterday
Reply by Stephen

"Your right Chris its getting harder to get an honest take on the news these days. Wh…"

Stephen replied Jun 18 to News

8 yesterday
Reply by Stephen

"By shouting "Leave me alone -you're crazy" just meant he knew you were right and he…"

Stephen replied May 28 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"The first task of any half decent government is the safety and wellbeing of its citi…"

Stephen replied May 13 to “The First Task of Government Is To Make Large Numbers of People Governable.”

1 May 13
Reply by Stephen

"I was lucky Suzanna my parents couldn't care less about religion but sent me to a ch…"

Stephen replied May 6 to “Once a Catholic, always a Catholic” or “Don’t toss the baby with the bath water.” How would you reply?

4 May 7
Reply by Suzanna

"I know a few Catholic apostates and they wouldn't re-join even if they were offered…"

Stephen replied May 6 to “Once a Catholic, always a Catholic” or “Don’t toss the baby with the bath water.” How would you reply?

4 May 7
Reply by Suzanna

"I have no idea what happened at the beginning of the universe but as theories go the…"

Stephen replied May 2 to Tell Neil deGrasse Tyson You Want Evidence

9 May 13
Reply by Chris

"I couldn't agree with you more Dennis. Like religion, if you attack capitalism they…"

Stephen replied Apr 10 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"Hi John. Like I said in your welcome if you are writing an essay on the discriminati…"

Stephen replied Apr 10 to Atheism

3 Apr 14
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service