Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Mrs.B. thanks for the music leads; I'll try them out. "
2 minutes ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
" Joan. grazie mille per le idee. I'm trying to learn Italian for the millionth time.…"
6 minutes ago
"Mrs.B. I know, we have been hunkering down a very long time. Do you remember the polio outbreaks,…"
8 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"My taste in music is huge, so I wouldn't know what to suggest. I have 60 cd channels [not…"
11 minutes ago
"Mrs.B, thanks for your ideas! Do you have favorite music; I am not much of a listener to music and…"
17 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth News
"Modern is not always better."
20 minutes ago
"I do many of those.  Bake bread. Find a new recipe. Move to some music."
21 minutes ago
Stephen Brodie commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth News
" Doone. I remember that poster plastered on the wall near the Shaftesbury Avenue exit of…"
24 minutes ago
"While hunkered down until CLOVID is under control, here are some options. Please add your…"
28 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Ominous Scale of Environmental Erosion in the group Science!
"“Humanity is running an ecological Ponzi scheme in which society robs nature and future…"
42 minutes ago
"Ian Mason, according to the article you shared, "To effectively stop the virus, the…"
1 hour ago
"We've been ''hunkered down hard'' for nearly 11 months, only going out for…"
1 hour ago
"Mrs.B, bad news about COVID-19 arriving in Williams Lake. I hope you prepared to hunker down really…"
1 hour ago
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"The rich are getting the lion's…"
1 hour ago
"Stay safe, everyone. DK has got off fairly lightly but we're locked down for the second time,…"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Wishing over birthday candles didn't even work 50% of the time...hahahahaha....."
2 hours ago
"All of it is too close. Your situation is worrisome too, Chris."
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"I noticed that all the prayers I used to offer to God, and all the prayers I now offer to Joe…"
8 hours ago
Randall Smith replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Ominous Scale of Environmental Erosion in the group Science!
"Wow--I didn't know Paul Ehrlich was still alive! He has always been concerned about our…"
8 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Mike Lansing's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Five months after the Chinese economic hitmen invested in Venezuela, the Uighurs ret…"

Mike Lansing replied Nov 16, 2018 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

143 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by D L

"Regardless of whether or not there is a vaccine, HBV has and still is used as a deco…"

Mike Lansing replied Nov 15, 2018 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

143 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by D L

"The Chinese are lying. This Chinese colonization is ethnic cleansing masked as anti-…"

Mike Lansing replied Nov 12, 2018 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

143 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by D L

"Yes, glad to point to Hodder's work. He shows how esoterica became established via b…"

Mike Lansing replied Nov 8, 2018 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

143 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by D L

"Theologians have relied on a fundamental illusion of Man: the illusion of not being…"

Mike Lansing replied Nov 5, 2018 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

143 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by D L

"In the video, Maria Konnikova states.... 'And con artists, that's what they do.  I…"

Mike Lansing replied Oct 29, 2018 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

143 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by D L

"But the police who protect the commons are also protecting capitalist investments, w…"

Mike Lansing replied Apr 11, 2018 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

143 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by D L

"If one read the pages linked above, one will know that Cunha is pentecostal and used…"

Mike Lansing replied Apr 10, 2018 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

143 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by D L

"It would be a mistake to think that Brazilian pentecostalism differs all that much f…"

Mike Lansing replied Apr 9, 2018 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

143 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by D L

"Neal's dope is the convenience of invoking terms that take the place of actual knowl…"

Mike Lansing replied Oct 3, 2017 to The Sunday Planet - October 1, 2017

25 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Doone

RSS

© 2021   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service