Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Stephen left a comment for Tricia Cornwall
"Welcome to AU Tricia."
24 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Tricia Cornwall
"Click to see today's hot content on Atheist Universe. Jump here to introduce yourself Or…"
24 minutes ago
Tricia Cornwall is now a member of Atheist Universe
25 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"OR because a certain segment of the population wants to IGNORE that truth.  Seems as though…"
2 hours ago
Randall Smith commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Life goes on here in Indiana. With 72% of the voting population who voted for Trump, one might…"
3 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Still living the quiet life and still in a high risk zone, but other people in this country worry…"
6 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Davy, Sydney Town must have been an interesting place to be when "crossing the boundary…"
8 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and One Sore Loser Named Scump News
"Oh boy........"
8 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Yes, you're tired of it....we're ALL tired of it, but being angry, hateful, defiant,…"
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and One Sore Loser Named Scump News
"Paris imam who denounced terrorism in hiding after death threats Hassen Chalghoumi, who is under…"
8 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and One Sore Loser Named Scump News
"Steven, Trump's desks present a graphic image of the #DiaperDon. However, #CryBabyDon…"
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
""Gotta do what we gotta do." I totally agree, until we get the vaccine we have to follow…"
8 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and One Sore Loser Named Scump News
"Doone, thanks for Population Cartograms. Grinning Cat, the "one person, one vote"…"
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and One Sore Loser Named Scump News
"Georgia Republican warns Trump is inciting violence over election: 'Someone will get…"
8 hours ago
"Gotta do what we gotta do."
15 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"The full one-month lockdown ends today 2nd December and the three-tier system begins…"
15 hours ago
"Restrictions have increased in most places, Ian. Fine by us!"
18 hours ago
Ian Mason commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"How's everyone bearing up? It seems greater restrictions are the order of the day in Europe,…"
18 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion GOP Overtly Turned Against the Will of the People in the group Humans of Earth and One Sore Loser Named Scump News
"A detailed examination of range voting (score voting), and comparisons to other voting systems…"
20 hours ago
Grinning Cat commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and One Sore Loser Named Scump News
"We need more cartograms like that, especially in connection with politics and elections.…"
20 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Marianne's Discussions (1,514)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, it's difficult to edit because it is short and to the point; if I was a gorilla…"

Marianne replied Aug 29, 2014 to Is Our 21st-Century Technology Too Primitive to Detect Advanced Extraterrestrial Life?

13 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

"I see why many of the members here read sci-fi ! (just a joke).  I agree that it is…"

Marianne replied Jan 11, 2014 to Is Our 21st-Century Technology Too Primitive to Detect Advanced Extraterrestrial Life?

13 Mar 8, 2016

"I love this quote but it is still anthropomorphic."

Marianne replied Jan 11, 2014 to Is Our 21st-Century Technology Too Primitive to Detect Advanced Extraterrestrial Life?

13 Mar 8, 2016

"Actually, for me pot au feu is basically the same but the result is some kind of mel…"

Marianne replied Jul 8, 2013 to Pot-Au-Feu

6 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Marianne

"I'm always amazed by what is now discovered."

Marianne replied Jul 6, 2013 to Two Alien Planets With 'Endless Oceans'

10 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Neal

"I think  we should worry and try to understand how these flares come about and their…"

Marianne replied May 15, 2013 to What's happening on the Sun!?

2 May 15, 2013
Reply by Michel

"An event such as this one makes us feel very small and it could have had more seriou…"

Marianne replied Feb 16, 2013 to Russian meteor largest in a century

18 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Neal

"well I hope so but maybe this will not happen in our lifetime..."

Marianne replied Jan 30, 2013 to Terraforming

10 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Davy

"I forgot about the astrophysicits and others"

10 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Davy

"This sounds like an astronomer and technology engineer nightmare; why not look furth…"

10 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Davy

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service