Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Randall Smith commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Love that chart, GC! I could have used it when I taught 7th grade science."
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"I gave up long ago (well, several years ago, anyway), staying up past my bedtime to look for…"
1 hour ago
Randall Smith joined Doone's group
Thumbnail

World History before that Idiot Took Power

A group about World History so that I do not end up spamming my USA and Non USA News GroupSee More
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man…"
2 hours ago
Chris B commented on Doone's group World History before that Idiot Took Power
"They look good, Stephen!"
4 hours ago
Chris B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"A thick haze and light pollution... nothing to see."
5 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"*our*"
5 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"We use the celcius for out temps all the time, so we're used to that."
5 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Every time someone says 97F i have to look for a converter. I can't relate. But tell me 35…"
5 hours ago
"Not heard of that before."
6 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"I don't know if it needed a run-in process but this summer it's working so much better…"
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
"Amazing, that."
6 hours ago
Chris B commented on Loren Miller's group Quote Of The Day
6 hours ago
"I can't imagine being without ours now. "
6 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"I had a little extra money last year so I decided to treat myself to an Air Conditioning unit, I…"
7 hours ago
Chris B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"You're as bad off or worse than I under my flat roof! Perhaps I should rob the bank and buy an…"
7 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Oh yeah....floods....."
7 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"We have rains, thunders, lightnings, heats, colds, dark skies, & fires....crap summer."
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"We've been getting really clear skies for the last couple of weeks. The full moon last week…"
7 hours ago
"We're back to heavy skies now."
8 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Mrs.B's Discussions (1,129)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"It's made me understand myself much better."

Mrs.B replied Jul 28 to Abortion – A Different Perspective

47 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Yes, which is why I said if they can."

Mrs.B replied Dec 17, 2019 to Abortion

5 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Mrs.B

"Yes, I've said for years, religion needs to be brought off it's pedestal.  I'm wonde…"

Mrs.B replied Dec 17, 2019 to Abortion

5 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Mrs.B

"We also hear how wonderful it is to be having a ''baby'' a minute & a half after…"

Mrs.B replied Apr 20, 2016 to Abortion – A Different Perspective

47 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Hahahaha.......I have a bridge to sell too......... That explains why I was not love…"

Mrs.B replied Apr 19, 2016 to Abortion – A Different Perspective

47 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"After I was born, mother continued on to have 9 miscarriages. She hemorrhaged at my…"

Mrs.B replied Apr 19, 2016 to Abortion – A Different Perspective

47 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Having a tough time getting into a/u, & or responding to comments. Not receiving…"

Mrs.B replied Apr 18, 2016 to Patient’s Right to Know

42 May 25, 2019
Reply by Chris

"And they seem to be regressing. I guess the dark ages are too attractive."

Mrs.B replied Apr 2, 2016 to Prosecuted for Having Abortions

7 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Chris

"I am not normally an upbeat sort so I have to look for things to help me....jokes, c…"

Mrs.B replied Mar 16, 2016 to Patient’s Right to Know

42 May 25, 2019
Reply by Chris

"Don't get me wrong, it was scary as hell at the time, but talking cancer gets old af…"

Mrs.B replied Mar 15, 2016 to Patient’s Right to Know

42 May 25, 2019
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service