Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"And too many people listen to that clap trap."
1 hour ago
Doone commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Did God say we would not get hot, have larger storms, lose glaciers and suffer from changing…"
2 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group The Burgeoning Problem of Living on Earth with a Cockwomble as the Most Powerful Person News
"Facts First: The Kurds as an entity did not assist the US during World War II or at Normandy…"
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Michele Bachmann: Climate Change is a Hoax; “God Says We Will Never Be…"
2 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Good ones."
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Venus Transit: A Planet's Day in the Sun"
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Shadow of the Jovian moon Io on Jupiter."
2 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"A big thing would be to get rid of scump, get him charged, & convicted."
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group The Burgeoning Problem of Living on Earth with a Cockwomble as the Most Powerful Person News
"Why is Turkey bombing the Kurds in Syria? - BBC News"
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group The Burgeoning Problem of Living on Earth with a Cockwomble as the Most Powerful Person News
"Scumps inane reasoning about betraying the Kurds. He said why should the US help the Kurds when…"
6 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group The Burgeoning Problem of Living on Earth with a Cockwomble as the Most Powerful Person News
"He is a dangerous clown BREAKING: John Bolton told White House aide to report Giuliani’s…"
6 hours ago
"The thick-brained Scump  "
6 hours ago
"Scumps actions over the Turkish invasion would be hilarious if it was a book, but lives are being…"
6 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"The incredible vine snake. (Photo: Raj Diraje-Wai)"
7 hours ago
"How To Blow Up the Middle East In One Week KEVIN DRUM10 HOURS AGO Is it possible to overstate how…"
7 hours ago
10 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"People still believe in miracles. Maybe I should also be made saint"
13 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Religion is useful to the rulers and Trump is using it to his advantage. To counteract this, people…"
13 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Rulers use religion. —Seneca(?) What would increase the effectiveness of our attempts to…"
20 hours ago
"The UK has resisted the creation of ID Cards even during the war. Besides it smacks as a way for…"
21 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Technology (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This/Your Call Is Being Recorded

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds having 'every' call with a business recorded an a-hole principle of todays corporate relationship w…

Started by Chris

3 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Michel

Grass Linked to Texas Cattle Deaths

This sounds like a tall Texas tale to me. Grass Linked to Texas Cattle Deaths By CBS News 25 June 12 As originally published, this story wa…

Started by Chris

1 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Doone

The Incredible Gifs Of Mr. Div via Buzzfeed

A few fantastic GIF's from Buzzfeed http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/the-incredible-gifs-of-mr-div The Incredible Gifs Of Mr. Div…

Started by Doone

9 May 8, 2012
Reply by Adriana

Color Monitor Calibration

There should be a computer group.  I just bought a new monitor and it is way out of calibration. I usually buy Mac monitors which calibrate…

Started by Chris

3 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Chris

Wau

Absolutely Amazing Mar. 9, 2012 http://science.memebase.com/2012/03/09/funny-science-news-experiments-memes-the-most-amazing-number/

Started by Doone

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Doone

Corrupted Software and hard drive maintenance

My mail software is corrupted. It's transferring mail from my inbox to the sending box and resending everything - so I'm finally installing…

Started by Chris

8 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Chris

Why'd It Take So Long To Invent The Wheel?

by Robert Krulwich Friday, September 16, 2011 NPR       Way, way back, when your caveman grandpa or grandma had to lug something heavy bac…

Started by Sydni Moser

0 Sep 19, 2011

The Sound of Their Wings

By Charles Q. Choi | September 6, 2011 - Scientific Ameican   (In the series “Visions,” science fiction about the very latest research will…

Started by Sydni Moser

0 Sep 8, 2011

Graphene finding could lead to super-fast Internet

LONDON, Aug. 30, 2011 (Reuters) — British scientists have devised a way of using graphene, the thinnest material in the world, to capture a…

Started by Sydni Moser

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Michel

Daphne Oram, a very interesting woman.

Pioneering '50s Synthesizer unearthed in French Barn So there Dr. Mick Grierson was, wandering around a French barn, minding his own busine…

Started by Michel

8 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Michel

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service