Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
41 minutes ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
49 minutes ago
Chris commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Chris's group Medicine, Medical insurance Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Care (CDC and etcetera)
18 hours ago
Chris commented on Chris's group Medicine, Medical insurance Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Care (CDC and etcetera)
21 hours ago
Chris commented on Chris's group Medicine, Medical insurance Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Care (CDC and etcetera)
22 hours ago
Stephen commented on Neil Weightman's group Atheist Cat Servants
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
yesterday
Stephen commented on Chris's group Medicine, Medical insurance Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Care (CDC and etcetera)
yesterday
yesterday
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
yesterday
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Jess
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Demy
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for D R Hosie
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Brandon Stuckert
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for André Steenberg
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

DNA testing

Is DNA testing testing through companies such as "DNA and me" or any of the others of any benifit?

If so what was the (personal) value, how much did it cost and what was learned?

Views: 245

Replies to This Discussion

Don't remember read an interesting piece about the plague - and the groupe there in the small village are protected from HIV and other diseases. 

Something about the Silk road.

WHO ( World Health Orginization) studied it.

I read an article that after the atoricy of WW!  many turened to (what do you call it) superstition- palm reading and all that B/S - that still continues today.

Both my Sister and Nephew died of throat cancer so my Quack quite rightly takes swabs once a year in order to keep an eye on things. There is one thing I know saying my prayers won't stop it from occurring.

Yes, best keep on top of that.

Whaaaat????? Praying doesn't work?????

Tobacco was the cause of my sister's throat cancer but my nephew never smoked or drank in his whole life. Just one of gawds little ironies'  

I Hope you got more out of the test than the usual generic answers that they often give?

I argue that cancer is a  mostly a result of environmental pollution.

Remember the saying from Dow, or Monsanto?

Better life through chemistry?

Cancer has been around as long as we have 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service