Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
53 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for Md Jasim Uddin Khan
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
10 hours ago
Lutz posted a blog post
16 hours ago
Lutz joined Marianne's group
16 hours ago
Lutz replied to Lutz's discussion Wikipedia -data by social media enforcers
17 hours ago
Lutz replied to JeanMarie's discussion What song is stuck in your head right now? in the group The Music Box
18 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Zachary Konopa
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for T.J. Thomas
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for husain
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Austin P
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Anand Prithvi
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Md Jasim Uddin Khan
19 hours ago
Md Jasim Uddin Khan is now a member of Atheist Universe
19 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

DNA testing

Is DNA testing testing through companies such as "DNA and me" or any of the others of any benifit?

If so what was the (personal) value, how much did it cost and what was learned?

Views: 251

Replies to This Discussion

Don't remember read an interesting piece about the plague - and the groupe there in the small village are protected from HIV and other diseases. 

Something about the Silk road.

WHO ( World Health Orginization) studied it.

I read an article that after the atoricy of WW!  many turened to (what do you call it) superstition- palm reading and all that B/S - that still continues today.

Both my Sister and Nephew died of throat cancer so my Quack quite rightly takes swabs once a year in order to keep an eye on things. There is one thing I know saying my prayers won't stop it from occurring.

Yes, best keep on top of that.

Whaaaat????? Praying doesn't work?????

Tobacco was the cause of my sister's throat cancer but my nephew never smoked or drank in his whole life. Just one of gawds little ironies'  

I Hope you got more out of the test than the usual generic answers that they often give?

I argue that cancer is a  mostly a result of environmental pollution.

Remember the saying from Dow, or Monsanto?

Better life through chemistry?

Cancer has been around as long as we have 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service