Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
59 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for Md Jasim Uddin Khan
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
10 hours ago
Lutz posted a blog post
16 hours ago
Lutz joined Marianne's group
16 hours ago
Lutz replied to Lutz's discussion Wikipedia -data by social media enforcers
17 hours ago
Lutz replied to JeanMarie's discussion What song is stuck in your head right now? in the group The Music Box
18 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Zachary Konopa
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for T.J. Thomas
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for husain
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Austin P
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Anand Prithvi
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Md Jasim Uddin Khan
19 hours ago
Md Jasim Uddin Khan is now a member of Atheist Universe
19 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Adriana's Discussions (10,114)

Discussions Replied To (361) Replies Latest Activity

"I finished this book a couple of weeks ago. I was no fan of EO Wilson but I LOVED th…"

Adriana replied Jun 2, 2013 to E.O. Wilson: Tribalism, Groupism, Globalism

7 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by A Former Member

"I'm frankly getting tired of that meme. Such blatant brainless prejudice. I did see…"

Adriana replied Mar 20, 2013 to How Whites Think About Race

13 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Adriana

"But you get to enjoy a bit of it before it kills you :-)"

13 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Adriana

"Engaging with people in general is always the best strategy. Once you get to know pe…"

13 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Adriana

"I don't think the brain part is known. They are still investigating. "

Adriana replied Feb 6, 2013 to How to scare someone who knows no fear

6 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Adriana

"I had a colleague who suffered from panic attacks and she described it in the same w…"

Adriana replied Feb 5, 2013 to How to scare someone who knows no fear

6 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Adriana

"Here is another good article about this research: Human brain is divided on fear an…"

Adriana replied Feb 5, 2013 to How to scare someone who knows no fear

6 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Adriana

"I'm not sure I understand the actual study or the conclusions, at least not from thi…"

Adriana replied Jan 31, 2013 to People Merge Supernatural and Scientific Beliefs When Reasoning With the Unknown, Study Shows

2 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Adriana

"I have come across Bloom's work from his studies on morality and religion. I like hi…"

Adriana replied Jan 2, 2013 to Paul Bloom: The Psychology of Everything

6 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Michel

"Yes, 4000 years ago we were identical to what we are now, from the body to the mind;…"

Adriana replied Dec 19, 2012 to Compassion and caring evidenced by archeology and paleopathology

4 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Adriana

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service