Feedback and Notes

Due to Ning (our Web hosting company) being bought recently from the ashes of Mode Media we often experience 500 connection errors. Our apologies but these errors are out of our control. Hopefully, this will improve as the new company gains experience. Regards, AU

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

This thread is here for you to:

1. Post your random music videos -- things that you may be listening to at the moment, or something that popped into your mind that you haven't listened to in a while but which you'd like to share, or just a cool new song you discovered, or an old favorite that you listen to over and over again.

2. Post really cool, neat, or artistic music videos you've come across (whether you really like the music or not).

3. Post MP3s and other music files you'd like to share.

Here's my first selection. I'm not a huge fan of Bjork, but this is a fun song and a neat video.

And here's another really neat video and song I like, Bat for Lashes, "What's a Girl to Do?"

Views: 621

Replies to This Discussion

Nope. Had to read a bit. Somehow I missed her. =(

Listening to "O Superman" right now.

I used to listen to her almost nonstop in college (I was an art fag), but after a decade or so I lost interest for a long time. I've seen her twice in person. She was probably the foremost pioneer of spoken word performance art.

Not everything she does is great, but she's very original. Her later work is VERY different from her earlier work. She gets more pessimistic and melancholy. My favorite albums were Big Science and Home of the Brave

Here's a full concert performance of the album:

Here's some more: 

I like this one, too.

Damn. Now watching Home of the Brave. Coolness.

There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a deal, it's a deal:

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service