Feedback and Notes

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'a' (9)

← Back to Science!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Florida schoolgirl charged with felonies for science experiment

No science for you woman! Photo: FreeLearningLife - Flickr Wednesday, May 1, 2013 - Citizen Warrior by Tiffany Madison DALLAS, May 1st, 20…

Started by Neal

3 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Chris

From Starts with a Bang - Advice: Should you get your PhD?

Advice: Should you get your PhD? Posted by Ethan on March 28, 2013 (13) Image credit: Jorge Cham of PhD Comics. “An investment in knowl…

Started by Doone

0 Mar 31, 2013

How to Tell a Mormon from a Non Mormon Using Facial Recognition Technology

Abstract Background The study of social categorization has largely been confined to examining groups distinguished by perceptually obvious…

Started by Doone

2 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Adriana

Amazing Images and Physics from Starts with a Bang

What is Starts with a Bang?  Only the greatest physics and astronomy blog in the history of the multi universes!  Well, it could be true.  …

Started by Doone

11 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Doone

Inhofe - The Carbon Tax is a Proposal to Control all Carbon Based Life

His argument is a bit understated but memorable attack that confuses all forms of C as the same Slinging Stones at the Green-Eyed Monster:…

Started by Doone

7 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Adriana

Evolution Is Just a ‘Theory That’s Out There,’ According to Rick Perry

From    Rick Perry always packs heat when he goes dinosaur riding.Photo-illustration: rolled_trousers/Flickr, andrew 94/Flickr, Office of t…

Started by Doone

14 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Michel

Albert Einstein was a Friend of Mine, and I Can Tell You, Representative: You Are No Albert Einstein*

From the Great Blog Ballon Juice   Albert Einstein was a Friend of Mine, and I Can Tell You, Representative: You Are No Albert Einstein* by…

Started by Doone

7 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Doone

The Story of a Universe with Humans

The Next Copernican Revolution Imagine sitting on a hillside a few miles outside, Athens, Greece, 500 years ago, in the year 1510. It‘s a b…

Started by Doone

0 Apr 3, 2011

Cosmic Inflation from Starts with a Bang

What are the odds? Part 2: Cosmic Inflation! Category: Physics • big bang   "It is said that there's no such thing as a free lunch. But the…

Started by Doone

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Doone

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service