Chris commented on Julien's group The Music Box
36 minutes ago
44 minutes ago
Chris replied to Chris's discussion Engagement
1 hour ago
Chris replied to Chris's discussion RICO and The Don
1 hour ago
Chris replied to Tom Sarbeck's discussion ..., because there is no god. in the group Freethought and Funny Bones
1 hour ago
Chris replied to Tom Sarbeck's discussion ..., because there is no god. in the group Freethought and Funny Bones
1 hour ago
Chris replied to Chris's discussion Doomsday clock at two minutes
1 hour ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
1 hour ago
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Tom Sarbeck's discussion ..., because there is no god. in the group Freethought and Funny Bones
10 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
11 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
11 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
14 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
14 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
14 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
14 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
14 hours ago
14 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Stephen's Discussions (1,672)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, I don't feel that I'm qualified enough to confirm or rebut any of these two the…"

Stephen replied Apr 18 to Are Scientists or Pseudoscientists Claiming They Found a Black Hole?

30 May 5
Reply by Lutz

"First ever image of SUPER-MASSIVE black hole –how big is it? "

Stephen replied Apr 13 to Are Scientists or Pseudoscientists Claiming They Found a Black Hole?

30 May 5
Reply by Lutz

"Of all the things to get annoyed at Tom. I must have missed something because I didn…"

Stephen replied Apr 13 to Are Scientists or Pseudoscientists Claiming They Found a Black Hole?

30 May 5
Reply by Lutz

"I know which method i would opt for, especially when needing medical treatment. Nice…"

Stephen replied Jan 27 to The Scientific Method Protects Us From The Religious Method

6 May 10
Reply by JeanMarie

"How to Measure the Universe This diagram illustrates two ways to measure how fast th…"

Stephen replied Nov 17, 2016 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

31 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

" "

Stephen replied Nov 17, 2016 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

31 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yes I can Tom. You could throw a stick at a crowd of Cosmologists and find a differe…"

Stephen replied Nov 8, 2016 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

31 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The Tully Monster, that's one creature I wouldn't want to see in the dark. "

Stephen replied Mar 17, 2016 to Tully Monster

2 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Mrs.B

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service