Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
4 hours ago
Lee Kikuchi is now friends with Stephen and Neal
4 hours ago
Anti_Doone commented on Anti_Doone's group Canada, Uruguay most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Scumpism News
4 hours ago
Anti_Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
4 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
5 hours ago
Anti_Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
5 hours ago
Anti_Doone commented on Anti_Doone's group Canada, Uruguay most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Scumpism News
9 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dennis Paul Renner
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
10 hours ago
Anti_Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
13 hours ago
Anti_Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of the Naked Ape
13 hours ago
Anti_Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of the Naked Ape
13 hours ago
Suzanna commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
14 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Anti_Doone's group World History
18 hours ago
Mugwump updated their profile
18 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Birthdays

Speak up to the Congressional Freethought Caucus now representing atheism before Congress

Have you heard about the Congressional Freethought Caucus that was established on April 25, 2018? Here is more background information at this link. Be sure to speak up and let them know atheist conservatives exist.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Lauren, Republican Atheists are seeing the truth in Gandhi’s “First they ignore you.”

When a few Congressional Republicans give the Freethought Caucus a right wing. the ridicule will start.

If only, back around 1960, the GOP’s far right hadn’t expelled moderates.

I wish RA well.

The current 'Brand' of conservatieves are nothing like they were with William F. Buckley.

The Birtchers are kookie. Perhaps that group follows the "Trump" brand.

Where are the WF Buckley brand of conservatives today.

Brain dead.

The republicans have put a lot of money in think tanks.

Because they have money they can - however they are unable to argue their point a Buckley could.

I say thoes rich people can masturbate and fuck themselves - they haven't offered any cohesive plan for the U.S.

Unfortunately many Trump supporters don't know who Buckley is.

Lauren Ell,

How do you define "conservative?"

What does the term 'conservative' mean to you?

I think I'm conservative - meaning that I think conservative measures for conservation is safe.

Water safety, polution restristion is conservative.

Limititing the cost of the military for unnessacary/unfunded wars is a conservative viewpoint.

Fiscally and conservatively I'd like to see water safety, pharmicutical safety, health an wealfare safety for the betterment of U.S. citizens.

I'm a conserveative.

What the F. is it with Republicans who argue over social issues such as abortion, or twisted religion?

To me Republicans aren't conservative - they are religionists in a kookie way.

Where in the bible does it say that abortion is an abomination?

My understanding is abortion in the U.S. wasn't illegal until about the 1890's - when there was an influx of people from eastern europen background came to the U.S.

Does the Republican Party today represent White Men with power?

I'd say yes.

Why are you promoting the Republican party?

It isn't conservative. It's a white mans rich club.

Perhaps some conservatives should read William F. Buckley.

Lauren,

Why has the republican party roped the religious right?

You know the answer to this - it's because without them the republican party wouldn't have a chance of winning.  The religious right don't have a mind of their own so will vote for who ever their pastor, or what ever leader they bow down to.

Bllaa, Bllaaa.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service