Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Chris commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
53 minutes ago
Chris commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Mrs.B's discussion Mountain_Meadows_Massacre
6 hours ago
Suzanna replied to Mrs.B's discussion Mountain_Meadows_Massacre
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
6 hours ago
Suzanna commented on Stephen's photo
6 hours ago
Suzanna commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group World History
7 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Mrs.B's discussion Mountain_Meadows_Massacre
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group World History
8 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
9 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group World History
9 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
14 hours ago
Stephen replied to Mrs.B's discussion Mountain_Meadows_Massacre
14 hours ago
Mrs.B posted a discussion
18 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Chris's Discussions (2,987)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Lauren, Why has the republican party roped the religious right? You know the answer…"

Chris replied May 31 to Speak up to the Congressional Freethought Caucus now representing atheism before Congress

6 May 31
Reply by Chris

"Lauren Ell, How do you define "conservative?" What does the term 'conservative' mean…"

Chris replied May 31 to Speak up to the Congressional Freethought Caucus now representing atheism before Congress

6 May 31
Reply by Chris

"Unfortunately many Trump supporters don't know who Buckley is. "

6 May 31
Reply by Chris

"The republicans have put a lot of money in think tanks. Because they have money they…"

6 May 31
Reply by Chris

"The current 'Brand' of conservatieves are nothing like they were with William F. Buc…"

6 May 31
Reply by Chris

"The automobile "Yugo" was interesting. More power to her and how she deals with the…"

Chris replied May 3 to Happy Birthday Melania Trump

1 May 3
Reply by Chris

"I was hospitalized in U.S.A. state of Virginia where many nurses were Fillipnos. My…"

Chris replied Feb 6 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"This is nonsense. Why are you compairing health care in North America with Sacandina…"

Chris replied Jan 24 to Year 2017 in review with Republican Atheists

3 Jan 24
Reply by Chris

"Most doctors in the U.S. can be seen without health insurance. Whywaste money for $7…"

Chris replied Jan 23 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"Health care is a system. I wonder how many people who have unlimited income and coul…"

Chris replied Jan 20 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service