Feedback and Notes

Latest Activity

Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Most of the World and A County Led by An Orange Proto Orangutan News
1 hour ago
Lauren Ell added a discussion to the group Republican Atheists
5 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of the Naked Ape
6 hours ago
Doone commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Religion leads to Trumpism
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Religion leads to Trumpism
13 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Religion leads to Trumpism
13 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Religion leads to Trumpism
13 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Canada, Most of the World and A County Led by An Orange Proto Orangutan News
13 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Religion leads to Trumpism
13 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Most of the World and A County Led by An Orange Proto Orangutan News
13 hours ago
Carolyn Barratt left a comment for Stephen
15 hours ago
Carolyn Barratt left a comment for Stephen
15 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for william cinkaj
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Lupe Cervantes
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Carolyn Barratt
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Canada, Most of the World and A County Led by An Orange Proto Orangutan News
17 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Most of the World and A County Led by An Orange Proto Orangutan News
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Most of the World and A County Led by An Orange Proto Orangutan News
18 hours ago
18 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Lauren Ell's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"US system has major problems, but I don't see that as reason to jump on the universa…"

Lauren Ell replied Feb 8 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"The cost of healthcare depends on the circumstances a person is in. In CA there is f…"

Lauren Ell replied Jan 24 to Year 2017 in review with Republican Atheists

3 Jan 24
Reply by Chris

"No, they ultimately do not have to publish it. But they said they would publish some…"

Lauren Ell replied Jan 22 to Republican Atheists article that Secular Coalition for America would not publish

4 Jan 22
Reply by Lauren Ell

"Have to start somewhere. Atheist organizations suppressing atheist Republicans doesn…"

Lauren Ell replied Jan 22 to Republican Atheists article that Secular Coalition for America would not publish

4 Jan 22
Reply by Lauren Ell

"I had insurance until Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) took full effect in 2014 and m…"

Lauren Ell replied Jan 10 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"That is good they support their system, but how many have tried the US healthcare sy…"

Lauren Ell replied Jan 10 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"It's an opinion piece stating my own experience. How can it be wrong? lol Whereas y…"

Lauren Ell replied Jan 9 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"It's an opinion piece. Have you dealt with Sweden's healthcare system?"

Lauren Ell replied Jan 9 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"There was a public healthcare program even before Obamacare in California. Did you k…"

Lauren Ell replied Jan 5 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

"The best healthcare service I've had was when I paid $75 a month for a single plan w…"

Lauren Ell replied Jan 5 to I have more fear of not receiving healthcare in Sweden than in the US

27 Feb 8
Reply by Lauren Ell

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service