Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
51 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Suzanne Johnson
52 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Joey Daniel Smith
53 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Jess
55 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for djmarios
55 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Dayna
55 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for ali aslan
56 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Alexa
57 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
58 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
1 hour ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group World History
19 hours ago
Stephen commented on Clayton Rhofes's blog post Forging Prophecies:Why Jesus Christ in not predicted in the Old Testament.
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
yesterday
Clayton Rhofes posted a blog post
yesterday
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
yesterday
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Again let me say it: This is why I love the Internet. -- Dallas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanatopsis_(film)

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't viewed this yet, but Emsh was one of the most influential artists who made me want to go into the same kind of work he was doing. It didn't work out that way, but I've never forgotten how much I liked his work back in the sixties.

I've never heard of him. I ran across this by accident. It's a strange little film, but I actually kind of like it.

I have quite a number of books on the shelves from that period with his artwork on the covers.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service