Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Joey Daniel Smith and Chris are now friends
13 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
32 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
33 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
41 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
43 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
2 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
2 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Prankster.p7 prrr
4 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Chrissy Mein
4 hours ago
Suzanna commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
5 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Nofaithpoet's group Poetry Of The Mind
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
9 hours ago
D L replied to D L's discussion Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?
9 hours ago
D L replied to D L's discussion Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on Lutz's status
13 hours ago
Lutz posted a status
"The Festive Season is here. I have bought myself a whole heap of books and dvds. And most have arrived. I don't watch TV because I aint got"
19 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'sharia' (1)

← Back to Imagine No Religion, Please!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How is this for the stupidity of Interpretation of an Old Book!

Council of Islam in Pakistan has declared that mere existence of women is against sharia and the will of their sky fairy!  Read the full re…

Started by Davy

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Suzanna

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service