Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"I still say scump needs to clean up his own backyard before worrying about ours!!! It's people…"
16 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Reported US coronavirus cases and deaths via @CNN 4 weeks ago: 61 cases, 0 deaths 3 weeks ago: 265…"
16 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Amerian Troops on the Border with Canada - does Scump think this is 1812? Canadian foreign…"
16 hours ago
"Maybe conservatives around the world never learn the meaning of exponential…"
17 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Good idea."
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"This is one way to keep separate from others. VID-20200327-WA0003.mp4"
18 hours ago
"This is never going to end."
18 hours ago
"The Virus is much worse than even the bad virus of last week - see how much one person can…"
21 hours ago
"I saw this on Twitter Short story from NHS NurseThis how I left work this morning, after sobbing…"
21 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Doone, Boris must be feeling really stupid right about now. Someone should send him that tweet"
21 hours ago
yesterday
"Boris is sick.. Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"What a bloody hypocrite Borass is, he comes out of 10 Downing Street to applaud the staff of the…"
yesterday
Onyango Makagutu commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Stephen the silence you describe is so eerie. It is scary."
yesterday
"Our news tonight at closing showed different cities around the world, & how eerie everything…"
yesterday
"                        …"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Yup, one of the wallpapers I have on my phone."
yesterday
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Andromeda GalaxyThe closest major galaxy to our Milky Way is also the most distant object that most…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"For sure."
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'god' (9)

← Back to Imagine No Organized Religion, Please! Looking better in 2020!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

400 men cut their testicles off believing it would help them meet God.

Hell, this might be even better than the stationary earth dude. Cutting off your balls should be an action that all religious men partake i…

Started by Neal

5 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Chris

Understanding Why God-References Are a Big Deal

I remember reciting the pledge wondering, WTF is this god thingy. Our Humanity, Naturally A club for humanists by Dave Niose "Crisis-Induce…

Started by Neal

0 May 20, 2013

Why I Raise My Children Without God

By TXBlue08 | Posted January 14, 2013 | Texas CNN PRODUCER NOTE TXBlue08, a mother of two teenagers in Texas, blogs about raising her child…

Started by Neal

3 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Adriana

Florida plane crash survivor: 'God is good'

The usual nonsense. Luckily one person survives and everyone says god is good. Three die, we ignore. By Melissa Gray, CNN updated 10:13 AM…

Started by Neal

10 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Adriana

Top ten arguments for the existence of God

Do you believe in God? If so, at some point in time, someone convinced you that God does exist. They used one of the ten arguments listed h…

Started by Neal

0 Jun 1, 2012

The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in God

I really can't stand how this is written, but others might like her style.  "Does God exist?" is a valid and relevant question. Here are m…

Started by Neal

9 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Neal

Atheism Rising, But God Is Not Dead Yet: 10 Ways Religion Is Changing Around the World

Religion is alive and well in the 21st century -- but it also looks very different now. March 29, 2012 Photo Credit: Dima Konsewitch For mo…

Started by Neal

0 Mar 30, 2012

Air Farce: Religious Right Allies Complain About Removal Of ‘God’ From Military Motto

February 09, 2012 by Simon Brown in Wall of Separation Putting God’s name on the motto of a government-funded institution is deeply offensi…

Started by Neal

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Michel

Power of prayer

I just got this email:   This is a time when our prayers really have power. Please join me with Kay. Vera My friends/loved ones,Have you b…

Started by Keely

6 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Hope

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service