Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"And many of them."
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Oh yes they are"
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Lets hope they have some real functioning brains around that borass piece of trash."
5 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for Nate Mathan
"Good to see you here."
5 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Nate Mathan
"Hi Nate. Welcome to AU."
7 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Nate Mathan
"Click to see today's hot content on Atheist Universe. Jump here to introduce yourself Or…"
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"The new leadership team of the Labour                …"
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"I know that this might make me look like an old nerd but it can't be helped. I watched the…"
8 hours ago
Nate Mathan is now a member of Atheist Universe
9 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please! Looking better in 2020!
"Ah yes, so very different now."
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Odd, that."
yesterday
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please! Looking better in 2020!
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Yeah. And if they were even a little bit successful wouldn't we all book an appointment with…"
yesterday
"Soooo…..where are all the faith healers during this virus? Shouldn’t they be front…"
yesterday
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Not to mention they also turn my stomach."
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please! Looking better in 2020!
"They will do what they will do & to hell with everyone else."
yesterday
"Wudduh guy......"
yesterday
Davy commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Glad you said that with tongue in cheek Mrs. B"
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Chris's Discussions (3,441)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"What was the group called that committed suicide when the comet Hale Bopp orbited? H…"

Chris replied Jun 15, 2019 to 400 men cut their testicles off believing it would help them meet God.

5 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Chris

"Caair Char. Religious thinking. I lived in a minor area  where in that region  - we…"

Chris replied Dec 23, 2018 to Bahraini Intellectual Describes the Problems in the Muslim World

8 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Chris

"Wow doone, A thing his atheist guy hates is happening upon a nonsense article from K…"

Chris replied Feb 3, 2018 to From Buzzfeed - Things Atheist Guys Love

3 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Chris

"Sarcastically, Betsy DeVos, the Secretary of Education will ensure American children…"

Chris replied Jun 2, 2017 to Waiting for the Rapture

8 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Chris

"Pat Robertson had a lot of followers too. He was a joke in my opinion too. Why do pe…"

Chris replied Jun 2, 2016 to Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it

47 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Okay. Halarious isn't it?"

Chris replied Jun 2, 2016 to Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it

47 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Sadly some people follow him and believe his B/S."

47 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I wonder how much Sheikh Bandar al-Khaibari guy is joking."

47 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"What does XD stand for?"

47 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Indeed I am joking. No one with any intelligence believed the world was flat, except…"

47 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service