Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
38 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
1 hour ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
4 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
May the Big Bang RIP commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
10 hours ago
15 hours ago
16 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
16 hours ago
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
21 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
21 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
21 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
21 hours ago
Suzanna commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
22 hours ago
Suzanna commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
22 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Marianne's Discussions (1,514)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"This is quite funny.  Quite a few years back, there was  (still there !) a statue of…"

Marianne replied Aug 13, 2013 to People Worship Weeping Tree In California, Tears Are Actually Insect Excrement

4 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Marianne

"I like all of them... !!!"

Marianne replied Jul 17, 2013 to From Buzzfeed - Things Atheist Guys Love

3 Feb 3
Reply by Chris

"I reread the post by Brian Tasman  and realized that he is so right that if we give…"

Marianne replied Jul 2, 2013 to Bauer: Gay Rights Will Lead To 'The Criminalization of Christianity'

8 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Marianne

"Sorry, I read Molières and Rabelais at school;  Jean-Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauv…"

Marianne replied Jun 29, 2013 to Christopher Hitchens’ lies do atheism no favors

3 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Marianne

"Well I guess there are still women that like to get a good beating;  awful..."

Marianne replied Jun 29, 2013 to Welcome to CDD - "Christian Domestic Discipline"

5 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Marianne

"I just can't believe this speech from Bauer and it's really over the top their kind…"

Marianne replied Jun 28, 2013 to Bauer: Gay Rights Will Lead To 'The Criminalization of Christianity'

8 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Marianne

"Just a brief note (by the way I haven't read all the othors you mentionned) : there…"

Marianne replied Jun 26, 2013 to Christopher Hitchens’ lies do atheism no favors

3 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Marianne

"By the way, Pope Francis reminds me a lot of make-believe magicians;  when they perf…"

Marianne replied Jun 21, 2013 to 'Not Believing In The Devil Is The Main Cause Of Atheism' Says Priest Who Insists Pope Francis DID Perform An Exorcism

14 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Marianne

"I don't thnk exorcismcan get rid of me of my very very evil tendencies...."

Marianne replied Jun 21, 2013 to 'Not Believing In The Devil Is The Main Cause Of Atheism' Says Priest Who Insists Pope Francis DID Perform An Exorcism

14 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Marianne

"This is just awful;  I can't believe these numbers...let them have themselves a litt…"

Marianne replied Jun 19, 2013 to Breaking News: 34% of Your Fellow Citizens Want a Theocracy

4 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Neal

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service