Welcome toAtheist Universe
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Imagine No Religion
We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.
Give a Gift
Give a Gift
Donovan W Baker
Give a Gift
Give a Gift
A group for freethinking humor. Let's share a good laugh, it always helps to see things more clearly.
Atheist Universe Comedy Cellar
Latest Activity: 2 hours ago
Started by May the Big Bang RIP. Last reply by May the Big Bang RIP 2 hours ago.
Donald Trump, because there is no god.
Started by Mrs.B. Last reply by Mrs.B Feb 26, 2017.
In the news…Continue
Started by A Former Member. Last reply by Chris Nov 5, 2016.
Post your favorite stand-up comedian skits here. No limits on content, but if it is NSFW please say so. I like the old-timers. Here's a Phyllis Diller impersonator. Continue
Tags: humor, comedians, stand-up, comedy
Started by Mrs.B. Last reply by Stephen Sep 1, 2016.
Worms in the rear?
9 magnificent on-air spats between TV news anchors
I like. =)
Puns for the educated mind!
1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye-doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
3. Her husband said she was only a whiskey-maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber-band pistol was confiscated from an algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery.
6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
9. A hole has been found in the nudist-camp wall. The police are looking into it.
10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
12. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: "You stay here; I'll go on a head."
13. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.14. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab centre said: 'Keep off the Grass.'
15. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
16. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
17. A backward poet writes inverse.
18. In a democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.
19. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
20. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.
21. A vulture carrying two dead raccoons boards a plane The stewardess looks at him and says, “I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.”
22. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says, 'Dam!'
23. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
24. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, 'I've lost my electron.' The other says, 'Are you sure?' The first replies, 'Yes, I'm positive.'
25. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root-canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.
Smoke'm if you've got'm. Yeah, Santa passed in the 70s; fell asleep with a pipe burning, big old beard went up in flames.
In response to "9 Ways Christmas in the 60s Was WTF"Santa smokes?!?! lol That was funny. :)
@Don: Do we say napkinian or napkinist?
© 2018 Created by Atheist Universe.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.