Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Doone commented on Marianne's group Fantastique, sci-fi & imagination
"aka Door into Summer by RAH"
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"I don't read much either, but it sure seems odd how fast they turned on her. Whatever the…"
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"I don't read any of that crap. But I do find it odd that the very people who thought she was a…"
2 hours ago
Doone commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without that Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron Cockwomble
"Australia was once part of.... Canada? 1.7-billion-year-old chunk of North American sandstone found…"
2 hours ago
"I actually think he would, as he's always been the rebellious one. Amazing though how blaming…"
3 hours ago
"I do hope you are right about Harry & Meghan but I wonder if they would be doing the same thing…"
3 hours ago
"This is why I'm in Harry & Meaghan's corner....they seem to be wanting to make the…"
8 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron, Impeached, Cockwomble News
"From Kevin Drum  Ezra Klein writes in the New York Times today that Democrats…"
12 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"The pygmy marmoset is the smallest true monkey in the world. They specialize in eating gum! (Photo:…"
12 hours ago
"I think you are probably right concerning Canada Mrs B.  I was listening to a radio programme…"
18 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for James Grand
"Good to see you here."
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for James Grand
"Hi James Welcome to AU"
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for James Grand
"Click to see today's hot content on Atheist Universe. Jump here to introduce yourself Or…"
19 hours ago
James Grand is now a member of Atheist Universe
19 hours ago
"Many here think the monarchy is outmoded & should be abolished. The bowing & curtseying…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron, Impeached, Cockwomble News
"It stinks."
yesterday
Davy commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Quite concur with you about  the Aussies"
yesterday
Thomas Bear left a comment for Davy
"Thx for the welcome, Davy."
yesterday
"Thanks, Davy. I've come to accept that a high proportion of the British people are inbred as…"
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Davy
"Davy. Just in case Thomas doesn't get back to you Nullifidian=a person having no faith or…"
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'sanders' (1)

← Back to Humans of Earth and a Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron, Impeached, Cockwomble News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finally - Paul Ryan’s Worst Nightmare Comes True as Bernie Sanders Is On The Budget Committee

Democrats finally getting a little feisty. This should send a message to the tea party crazies, "you bitches are done." By: Jason Easley Fr…

Started by Neal

0 Oct 19, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service