Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"People also look at us weird when we ask for coffee......ordinary, plain, coffee, not white, green,…"
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"After years of drinking Latte, I've finally reverted back to a straight White coffee the…"
10 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I like my coffee simple. Black or white"
11 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I like coffee in my coffee.....I don't mess with all that fancy stuff."
17 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I received an email from my local Costa's letting me know that I am entitled to a free Latte…"
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Cleaning up fall leaves is soooooooo much work!!!!"
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
""Scump's Ancestors " I think you are doing an injustice to the Ape, I can see the…"
yesterday
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Scump's Ancestors "
yesterday
Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"We are a species with no respect for our fellow mammals Great apes probably smarter than…"
yesterday
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Talk about convergent evolution Stagonolepis was a herbivorous crocodile relative with a spade-like…"
yesterday
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"We should move to South America  - it has interesting landscapes This is a Paraguayan stamp…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"Wow!"
yesterday
Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"Mystery resolved: ancient proteins extracted from a 1.9 Ma old specimen prove Gigantopithecus (a…"
yesterday
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Looks like  CockWomble  The crested treeswift. (Photo: Shrikrish Namaqdum)"
yesterday
Ana Pirs joined Radu Andreiu's group
Thumbnail

Mathematics

"Mathematics is the gate and key of the sciences." (Roger Bacon)See More
Wednesday
Onyango Makagutu commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"I didn't know there was a debate around the origins of the Nile River."
Wednesday
"Titanotylopus was a gigantic camel from North America that may have reached a shoulder height of…"
Wednesday
"Titanotylopus was a gigantic camel from North America that may have reached a shoulder height of…"
Wednesday
"The UK does seem to have high prices so higher pay is needed.  It should be needed in the USA…"
Tuesday
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"The Nile River is much older than previously…"
Tuesday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'mike' (1)

← Back to Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion - Unless you live in Indiana.

Indiana, being the Alabama of the north, is front and center this week. Governor with presidential ambitions Mike Pence signed into law the…

Started by Neal

39 May 10
Reply by JeanMarie

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service