Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Doone commented on Marianne's group Fantastique, sci-fi & imagination
"aka Door into Summer by RAH"
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"I don't read much either, but it sure seems odd how fast they turned on her. Whatever the…"
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"I don't read any of that crap. But I do find it odd that the very people who thought she was a…"
3 hours ago
Doone commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without that Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron Cockwomble
"Australia was once part of.... Canada? 1.7-billion-year-old chunk of North American sandstone found…"
3 hours ago
"I actually think he would, as he's always been the rebellious one. Amazing though how blaming…"
4 hours ago
"I do hope you are right about Harry & Meghan but I wonder if they would be doing the same thing…"
4 hours ago
"This is why I'm in Harry & Meaghan's corner....they seem to be wanting to make the…"
9 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron, Impeached, Cockwomble News
"From Kevin Drum  Ezra Klein writes in the New York Times today that Democrats…"
12 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"The pygmy marmoset is the smallest true monkey in the world. They specialize in eating gum! (Photo:…"
13 hours ago
"I think you are probably right concerning Canada Mrs B.  I was listening to a radio programme…"
19 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for James Grand
"Good to see you here."
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for James Grand
"Hi James Welcome to AU"
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for James Grand
"Click to see today's hot content on Atheist Universe. Jump here to introduce yourself Or…"
20 hours ago
James Grand is now a member of Atheist Universe
20 hours ago
"Many here think the monarchy is outmoded & should be abolished. The bowing & curtseying…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron, Impeached, Cockwomble News
"It stinks."
yesterday
Davy commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Quite concur with you about  the Aussies"
yesterday
Thomas Bear left a comment for Davy
"Thx for the welcome, Davy."
yesterday
"Thanks, Davy. I've come to accept that a high proportion of the British people are inbred as…"
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Davy
"Davy. Just in case Thomas doesn't get back to you Nullifidian=a person having no faith or…"
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'freedom' (2)

← Back to Humans of Earth and a Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron, Impeached, Cockwomble News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion - Unless you live in Indiana.

Indiana, being the Alabama of the north, is front and center this week. Governor with presidential ambitions Mike Pence signed into law the…

Started by Neal

39 May 10, 2019
Reply by JeanMarie

My Religion Trumps Your Health – Michigan Seeks To Legalize Discrimination Against Patients For Religious Reasons

doone, I think my state is at least as crazy as yours. The tea party is pushing legislation that benefits religions and conservatism as fas…

Started by Neal

3 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Neal

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service