Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
33 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
2 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
3 hours ago
Chris replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore in the group Republican Atheists
3 hours ago
Chris replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore in the group Republican Atheists
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Chris commented on Julien's group The Music Box
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'dog' (22)

← Back to DOG is my co-pilot
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dogs and "theory of mind"

Those of us who are owned by dogs suspect that our dogs know that we have minds, and sometimes really know what we are thinking, since they…

Started by Adriana

0 Feb 17, 2013

What do you feed your dog??

Did you know, what you feed your dog affects their health?    Did you know, if you buy your dog food in the grocery store, there is a 99% c…

Started by Jean Marie

17 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Adriana

Dogs evolved to eat pizza and pasta!

No, it's not my dog Lola who says that, although she vehemently agrees, pizza, pasta, bagels and bread being some of her favorite treats. A…

Started by Adriana

9 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Adriana

Stray Dog Follows Chinese Cyclists on 1,100 Mile Trek Across Tibet

Someone wants a human companion. =) A two-year-old dog named Xiao Sa — or "Little Sa" — made headlines in China last week after it was rev…

Started by Neal

0 May 31, 2012

Rethinking the origin of the domestic dog

Our best friend was the first animal to be domesticated. Many people claim that we would not be who we are as a species without our faithfu…

Started by Adriana

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by Adriana

Photos of dogs underwater!

Amazing pictures! These dogs look scary! But they're just being playful! I love the concentration in their eyes! And the splayed paws! Geez…

Started by Adriana

3 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Neal

Impulse control and dog genetics

Is your dog a calm fellow or do you have a more challenging friend who has trouble with impulse control and is hard to calm down once arous…

Started by Adriana

4 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Michel

500 dogs saved from slaughter

Good news! Chinese pet lovers come to the rescue of 500 dogs destined to become food, many stolen from their owners. 500 dogs saved from s…

Started by Adriana

3 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Sydni Moser

DON'T BUY A DOG, not any dog at all!

The title probably made you think i don't think humans should live with dogs. Nope, just the opposite, i think almost all humans should liv…

Started by Jean Marie

2 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Jean Marie

TEACHING DOGS TRICKS, is Easy, Fun & takes 5 minutes a day.

I teach my dog a new trick most every week. THIS IS LOTS OF FUN for the dog, and for the human, too. I am just posting this, to help encour…

Started by Jean Marie

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Jean Marie

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service